• 24(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
(2014-08-22, 23:22)ronie Wrote:
(2014-08-22, 23:09)alexp4re Wrote: i dont think this is skin related. i tried diff. skins they all have the same panel. i strongly think an update in this cu lyrics addon made the panel default. it wasnt like this before & there were no update in the aeon mq5 skin to cause this. any insights or solution anybody??

are you using xbmc helix (aka nightly builds) perhaps?
also, what skin are you using?

per my first post, im on win 7 x64, xbmc 13.2 gotham, Aeon MQ5. is the panel default for all the skins? for me it is. it wasnt there before. the panel kinda blocks eveythin thing including the artist fanarts. i saw a couple people inquiring about this matter, but i havnt seen any solution. is this bcuz i upgraded to xbmc 13.2 gotham? can someone verify this? thanx.
(2014-08-23, 00:08)alexp4re Wrote: per my first post, im on win 7 x64, xbmc 13.2 gotham, Aeon MQ5. is the panel default for all the skins? for me it is. it wasnt there before. the panel kinda blocks eveythin thing including the artist fanarts. i saw a couple people inquiring about this matter, but i havnt seen any solution. is this bcuz i upgraded to xbmc 13.2 gotham? can someone verify this? thanx.

could you check what version of cu lrc lyrics you're using?
it sounds like you're the version for xbmc helix, which is not compatible with gotham.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2014-08-21, 21:22)ronie Wrote:
(2014-08-21, 20:33)musicadi Wrote: Ronie, was wondering if this could be implemented:

whenever it's searching for the lyrics online, a pop-up window would show up which shows you the search results (even approximate results) and you get to choose which one to download...

Thank you!

not all scrapers support it, but for the ones that do return multiple results, this is already implemented.
it does require skin support though and not many skins have added support for it i think.

oh ok, good to know, thank you!
(2014-08-23, 16:03)ronie Wrote:
(2014-08-23, 00:08)alexp4re Wrote: per my first post, im on win 7 x64, xbmc 13.2 gotham, Aeon MQ5. is the panel default for all the skins? for me it is. it wasnt there before. the panel kinda blocks eveythin thing including the artist fanarts. i saw a couple people inquiring about this matter, but i havnt seen any solution. is this bcuz i upgraded to xbmc 13.2 gotham? can someone verify this? thanx.

could you check what version of cu lrc lyrics you're using?
it sounds like you're the version for xbmc helix, which is not compatible with gotham.

hi ronie - u are correct. that's what it was. i downgraded the addon to version 2.0.9 The panel is gone now. usually, it's gettin the lyrics for the songs but most of the time the lyrics are not movin w/ the songs. sometimes lyrics don't show up at all & most of times lyrics doesn't move or synchronized. any suggestions to fix this will be appreciated? thanks for your help ronie.

EDIT 1: saw people on forum w/ the same problem, but don't see a fix for it.

EDIT 2: i think a recent update of artist slideshow 1.6.9 beta4 fixed it. now it's working perfectly most of the time . who knew the other addon was the cause of this. THANKS!!!

win 7 x64, xbmc 13.2 gotham, aeon mq 5
Hi guys,

For some reason I'm getting the below error. Anybody know why?

Code:
11:02:19 T:4472   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named chardet
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\something\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\default.py", line 19, in <module>
                                                from utilities import *
                                              File "C:\Users\Something\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\utilities.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                import chardet
                                            ImportError: No module named chardet
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
11:02:19 T:4472    INFO: Python script stopped

Thanks,
(2014-08-21, 18:48)ronie Wrote:
(2014-08-21, 16:58)onlyrgu Wrote:
(2014-08-19, 19:06)ronie Wrote: could you get me a Debug Log please?

Here is the log file
http://1drv.ms/1tkUCGP
Thank you

here's what happens: initially the tile of the stream is set to the name of the radio station
and that is the info cu lrc user to search for lyrics.

after a few seconds, the stream title suddenly changes to 'artist - song'.
(i guess it takes some time to get this info from the remote stream?)
but then the damage has been done already...
.. and it's kinda of hard to work around such behaviour i'm afraid.

Thank your effort.
Maybe some things to put in for future devlopment...
(2014-08-25, 12:15)FlangeMonkey Wrote: Hi guys,

For some reason I'm getting the below error. Anybody know why?

Code:
11:02:19 T:4472   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named chardet
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\something\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\default.py", line 19, in <module>
                                                from utilities import *
                                              File "C:\Users\Something\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cu.lrclyrics\resources\lib\utilities.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                import chardet
                                            ImportError: No module named chardet
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
11:02:19 T:4472    INFO: Python script stopped

Thanks,

please post a full Debug Log
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hello,

I have the same error.

The debug Log can be found => http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=277133

Thanks!
(2014-08-26, 16:14)Plint242 Wrote: Hello,

I have the same error.

The debug Log can be found => http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=277133

Thanks!

please post a full Debug Log and not just a snippet.
this should be better :-)

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=277153
(2014-08-26, 16:46)Plint242 Wrote: this should be better :-)

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=277153

reinstall this addon:
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/scr...-2.1.2.zip

restart xbmc and keep your fingers crossed.
Hi,

I just got a Freesat TV tuner and whenever i play a radio channel, CU Lyrics tries to find lyrics for the radio station and then stops playback of the channel, Then i have to play the channel again and it works then.

Is there a way to disable CU Lyrics for radio playback ?
(2014-08-29, 13:37)olli460 Wrote: Hi,

I just got a Freesat TV tuner and whenever i play a radio channel, CU Lyrics tries to find lyrics for the radio station and then stops playback of the channel, Then i have to play the channel again and it works then.

Is there a way to disable CU Lyrics for radio playback ?

go to the addon settings and disable 'search for embedded lyrics'.
that should work i guess...
Hello Ronie,

The re-installation of the chardet addon didn't solve the problem.
Any other ideas?

kr
Hello,

I have installed Gotham 13.2 (on Android) and in official XBMC.org Add-ons repo I have no cu.lrclyrics (only separately cu and lrc lyrics scripts - both incompatibile).
Any ideas ??
Thx.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1