• 25(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
Hello,
keep getting this as the first line every time a lyric is downloaded,
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(window.cf)c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.tonefuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};})();
Please help
(2014-09-08, 12:49)gboystance Wrote: Hello,
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(window.cf)c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.tonefuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};})();
Please help

i'm aware, it's due to a change at lyricwiki.
it will be fixed in the next version of cu lrclyrics.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2014-09-06, 22:24)ponciak Wrote: Hello,

I have installed Gotham 13.2 (on Android) and in official XBMC.org Add-ons repo I have no cu.lrclyrics (only separately cu and lrc lyrics scripts - both incompatibile).
Any ideas ??
Thx.

it's listed under services addons.
not very intuitive, i admit.
will see if that can be fixed.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2014-09-06, 19:34)Plint242 Wrote: Hello Ronie,

The re-installation of the chardet addon didn't solve the problem.
Any other ideas?

kr

the root of the problem is that you have installed superrepo.
they are distributing a corrupt version (which is installed on your system) of the chardet module.

i'll have to update the chardet module in our repo in order to override their version.
(2014-09-08, 12:49)gboystance Wrote: Hello,
Please help

I have the same problem. When can we expect an update?
This never-ending scrolling var is annoying Angry

thx
(2014-08-23, 16:03)ronie Wrote:
(2014-08-23, 00:08)alexp4re Wrote: per my first post, im on win 7 x64, xbmc 13.2 gotham, Aeon MQ5. is the panel default for all the skins? for me it is. it wasnt there before. the panel kinda blocks eveythin thing including the artist fanarts. i saw a couple people inquiring about this matter, but i havnt seen any solution. is this bcuz i upgraded to xbmc 13.2 gotham? can someone verify this? thanx.

could you check what version of cu lrc lyrics you're using?
it sounds like you're the version for xbmc helix, which is not compatible with gotham.

Hi

What is the latest version of the CU LRC Lyrics add-on that is for Gotham? My Gotham system had 2.0.11 installed when I checked just now. I've been having issues with XBMC (Aeon MQ5) crashing out and auto restarting itself when playing music recently. Nothing in the logs I can see pointing to the problem, but I'm not sure how to read the logs fully, but I just rolled back the CU LRC Lyrics add-on to v 2.0.9 to see what happens? Its not crashed as yet.

I did see several entries like this one in the logs:

CU LRC Lyrics: lyricstime: LyricsFetcher::get_lyrics (33) [[Errno socket error] [Errno -2] Name or service not known]

and lots of these errors as well, not sure what that relates to?

ERROR: Control 110 in window 13001 has been asked to focus, but it can't

Seems more people on the Aeon MQ5 thread are having similar issues?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1792095

Thank you.

EDIT: I think version 2.0.9 has resolved the XBMC bombing out issue. Its normally crashed out by now and its still playing music OK at the moment. So we should avoid version 2.0.11 on Gotham ?
Hello,

i have the problem, that no local lyrics are shown.
If a txt lyric file was found in the internet it is shown, but i have a local lrc file....
Found Files ar saved in the mp3 folder...

Have any ideas?
Thank you.
Hello there, did you received any reply regarding the lyrics issue?

"........keep getting this as the first line every time a lyric is downloaded,
I'm having the same problem, and couldn't find any possible solution.

Please advise

and many thanks
Hi.
cu lrc use to work fine before
now it [b]cant find any lyrics[/b] for any of my songs
i'v gotham 13.2
?
Hi, some how ythe lyrics in any of my skins started to be shown in an ugly popup window overlaying the osd visual. It used to be placed within the osd, how can i fix it?
Running kodi alpha3

Hi, somehow the lyrics in any of my skins started to be shown in an ugly popup window overlaying the osd visual. It used to be placed within the osd, how can i fix it?
Running kodi alpha3
(2014-09-23, 19:33)carmelshay Wrote: Hi, some how ythe lyrics in any of my skins started to be shown in an ugly popup window overlaying the osd visual. It used to be placed within the osd, how can i fix it?
Running kodi alpha3

most likely you're not running a kodi compatible skin.
due to the xbmc->kodi name change, i have made some (cosmetic) changes to the addon
and skins will have to adept those changes.
hey guys. the lyric's not moving w/ the song at all. is there a ideal settings to get this to work? i been havin this problem for long time now. was hopin an update would fix this. can someone please help me w/ this. thanks.

win 7 x64, xbmc 13.2 gotham
Hi

I still seem to be having issues with XBMC crashing / bombing out and auto restarting, when playing music in full screen mode. I updated my OpenElec HTPC to the latest stable version today which is V4.2.0. This doesn't seem to have helped any. Downgrading the Lyrics add-on back to v 2.0.9 again seems to have stopped it crashing at the moment, but now its showing some code on screen, I've never seen it do that before!

Aeon MQ5 full screen music playback mode

If in the Aeon MQ5 OSD Menu settings I turn off the option "Show Lyrics" then that code and the lyrics can no longer be seen.

Related post on the Aeon MQ5 thread here

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1803788

Thanks

I see a lot of lines like this in the log:

DEBUG: CU LRC Lyrics: lyricstime: LyricsFetcher::get_lyrics (33) [[Errno socket error] [Errno -2] Name or service not known]

EDIT: Are there still issues in XBMC with playing FLAC files? Wonder if its related to that when XBMC bombs out, will have to double check when it crashes again what type of file its playing.
@cw-kid: could you get me a Debug Log of such a crash with cu lrclyrics v2.0.11?

other things you could test:
- does it also crash if you use the confluence skin
- in case you also have xbmc running on a pc, test there as well (to rule out it has something todo with openelec)
Hi Ronie

Many thanks for the reply I really appreciate it, leave it with me and I'll try and get a debug log file posted up.

I am sure it crashes when playing either MP3 or Flac files. Definitely seems to crash a lot more with V2.0.11 enabled, However I have also seen it crash out when V2.0.9 is enabled. As it just kills XBMC and then it restarts itself there is never anything that I can see in the end of the log.

This issue just seemed to start happening some weeks ago, on what was a fairly stable HTPC prior to that. I am not 100% sure if the problem is with the Lyrics add-on or not? But it seems to affect it somewhat.

Fairly certain it doesn't crash when in Confluence skin can try again. I have got XBMC (Aeon MQ5) installed on my Windows 7 laptop and on our 27" iMAC but I rarely use it on those machines. Will play some music now on the laptop and keep an eye on it.

Cheers
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1