• 27(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
(2014-10-03, 03:50)alexp4re Wrote: i followed your instructions, but it's still auto updates to v3.0.1. please re-advise. others on gotham not having this issue??

the problem is you're using superrepo. that repository is messing things up.
uninstall it, then follow the instructions above again.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2014-10-07, 01:13)ronie Wrote:
(2014-10-03, 03:50)alexp4re Wrote: i followed your instructions, but it's still auto updates to v3.0.1. please re-advise. others on gotham not having this issue??

that didn't work. removed superrepo & followed above instructions, but it still updates automatically. now to v.3.0.2.
(2014-10-08, 02:52)alexp4re Wrote:
(2014-10-07, 01:13)ronie Wrote:

that didn't work. removed superrepo & followed above instructions, but it still updates automatically. now to v.3.0.2.

1. rollback the addon to version 2.0.11 or 2.0.12 (whatever 2.x.x option is available).
2. navigate to this directory: C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\packages\
and delete any version 3.x.x zipfile (script.cu.lrclyrics-3.x.x.zip)

if that still don't work, i'm gonna need another Debug Log please.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2014-10-08, 18:21)ronie Wrote:
(2014-10-08, 02:52)alexp4re Wrote:
(2014-10-07, 01:13)ronie Wrote: the problem is you're using superrepo. that repository is messing things up.

1. rollback the addon to version 2.0.11 or 2.0.12 (whatever 2.x.x option is available).
2. navigate to this directory: C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\packages\
and delete any version 3.x.x zipfile (script.cu.lrclyrics-3.x.x.zip)

if that still don't work, i'm gonna need another Debug Log please.

can u PLZ use the recent log i provided u.the only diff. now is superrepo is removed. i have to break up the log in 5 diff. parts bcuz pastebin limit the size for free acct. its a pain in the butt.
(2014-10-09, 01:18)alexp4re Wrote: can u PLZ use the recent log i provided u.the only diff. now is superrepo is removed. i have to break up the log in 5 diff. parts bcuz pastebin limit the size for free acct. its a pain in the butt.

you may want to try xbmclogs.com instead.
and nope, i can't use your old logfiles.
(2014-10-09, 01:23)ronie Wrote:
(2014-10-09, 01:18)alexp4re Wrote: can u PLZ use the recent log i provided u.the only diff. now is superrepo is removed. i have to break up the log in 5 diff. parts bcuz pastebin limit the size for free acct. its a pain in the butt.

you may want to try xbmclogs.com instead.
and nope, i can't use your old logfiles.

i tried xbmclogs doing it manually, but it won't let me paste, bcuz it states, "Your paste contains a phrase that has been censored." it doesn't specify which one i should remove though. any ideas what they referring to?? even tried the xbmc log uploader addon, but what i get is a link to a few raw gibberish lines that won't be of any help.

(my recent log that was provided to you was only 2 days ago. it's on page 26, post #387. nothing has change. can't you use this one?)
(2014-10-09, 03:00)alexp4re Wrote: (my recent log that was provided to you was only 2 days ago. it's on page 26, post #387. nothing has change. can't you use this one?)

i can't help you if you don't provide the info i need.
sure pasting 5 logs takes some time..
but how much time do you think it has taken me to solve your problem?

feel free to take your problem elsewhere.

next!
(2014-10-09, 13:28)ronie Wrote:
(2014-10-09, 03:00)alexp4re Wrote: (my recent log that was provided to you was only 2 days ago. it's on page 26, post #387. nothing has change. can't you use this one?)

i can't help you if you don't provide the info i need.
sure pasting 5 logs takes some time..
but how much time do you think it has taken me to solve your problem?

feel free to take your problem elsewhere.

next!

there's no need to be an ass about it. i was appreciative & polite to you. thanks for the time you spent on it.
Hi guys.

I can see that you use the xml script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml instead of script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml

Maybe I have just missed this. Smile

Will this mean, that for Gotham, script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml is not needed as no other official lyrics add-ons exist, and that I should use script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml for skinning instead (or simply rename the old file)?

Cheers
Gade
(2014-10-12, 21:58)Gade Wrote: Hi guys.

I can see that you use the xml script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml instead of script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml

Will this mean, that for Gotham, script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml is not needed as no other official lyrics add-ons exist, and that I should use script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml for skinning instead (or simply rename the old file)?

Cheers
Gade

Gotham still uses script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml.
for Helix, you can simply rename the file to script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml.
see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1773071
(2014-10-12, 22:26)ronie Wrote:

Cheers
Gade

Thanks ronie.

I run Gotham on several machines and they all switched to the default lyrics window provided by CU LRC Lyrics on my skin until I named the skinned window properly. Do you see any harm in deleting script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml and keeping script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml - or maybe keeping both..?
(2014-10-12, 22:33)Gade Wrote:
(2014-10-12, 22:26)ronie Wrote:

Cheers
Gade

Thanks ronie.

I run Gotham on several machines and they all switched to the default lyrics window provided by CU LRC Lyrics on my skin until I named the skinned window properly. Do you see any harm in deleting script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml and keeping script-cu-lrclyrics-main.xml - or maybe keeping both..?

if that's the case then you're currently using the Helix version of the cu lrclyrics addon.
most likely cause is that you have some third party repo installed that messed up your system (read superrepo and the likes).
(2014-10-12, 22:51)ronie Wrote:
(2014-10-12, 22:33)Gade Wrote:
(2014-10-12, 22:26)ronie Wrote: Gotham still uses script-XBMC_Lyrics-main.xml.

Thanks ronie.

if that's the case then you're currently using the Helix version of the cu lrclyrics addon.
most likely cause is that you have some third party repo installed that messed up your system (read superrepo and the likes).

Thanks for the fast reply.

You're absolutely right. Tried it on a clean machine and everything works perfectly.

Thanks again!
I don't know if this has already been reported as a bug or not..

In Gotham, using an iPad Air to stream Spotify to XBMC via Airplay, at the 3 minute mark of the track when XBMC releases the full screen to the Airplay stream, the Lyrics add-on appears to kick in then kills the music stream.

I switched off everything in the Lyric settings and the crash no longer happens. Does this make sense?
(2014-10-24, 12:08)Shutts318ci Wrote: I don't know if this has already been reported as a bug or not..

In Gotham, using an iPad Air to stream Spotify to XBMC via Airplay, at the 3 minute mark of the track when XBMC releases the full screen to the Airplay stream, the Lyrics add-on appears to kick in then kills the music stream.

I switched off everything in the Lyric settings and the crash no longer happens. Does this make sense?

yes, the 'search for embedded lyrics' option will cause this.
with this option enabled, the addon will try to open the file to search it for an embedded lyrics tag.
this won't work of course for most streaming solutions.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1