TMDB scraper can not write the URL of actor's thumb to database.
My English is poor, I hope you can understand what I say.

I'm used to save the movie information as a NFO file, I found there is no actor's thumb URL in my movie.nfo file when I use TMDB scraper, then I open the tmdb.xml file in the directory of metadata.common.themoviedb.org, in this file, I found the URL actually in <thumb></thumb>, but why no this in nfo file? I tried other scrapers, can see the URL of actor's thumb.

Code:
            <RegExp input="$$7" output="&lt;actor&gt;&lt;name&gt;\1&lt;/name&gt;&lt;role&gt;\2&lt;/role&gt;&lt;thumb&gt;http://cf2.imgobject.com/t/p/original\3&lt;/thumb&gt;&lt;/actor&gt;" dest="2+">
                <expression repeat="yes" fixchars="1">&quot;name&quot;:&quot;([^&quot;]*)&quot;,&quot;character&quot;:&quot;([^&quot;]*)&quot;,&quot;order&quot;:[0-9]*,&quot;cast_id&quot;:[0-9]*,&quot;profile_path&quot;:&quot;([^&quot;]*)&quot;</expression>
            </RegExp>
Can anyone help me?
Sorry, I can't reproduce this. I made a test profile, scanned in one movie using the TMDB scraper, and then exported to separate files... and all the actors and their thumbnails were present and correct in the .nfo file.

Can you provide any more details? What movie was it? Can you provide a debug log (wiki) of you refreshing a movie?
(2012-12-08, 17:13)scudlee Wrote: Sorry, I can't reproduce this. I made a test profile, scanned in one movie using the TMDB scraper, and then exported to separate files... and all the actors and their thumbnails were present and correct in the .nfo file.

Can you provide any more details? What movie was it? Can you provide a debug log (wiki) of you refreshing a movie?

I have sent the log file to your inbox, word limit 10000 in here.

I can see the URL of actor's thumb in this log file, but in the .nfo file it is empty, nothing in <thumb></thumb>, name and character is normal.

XBMC version: 11.0 Eden

DO you need other details? Thanks!
To be honest, I've got no idea. The only thing I can suggest is that maybe this was an issue with Eden? Maybe try the latest Frodo Beta, and see if that fixes it.
Yes, Frodo is working properly, thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMDB scraper can not write the URL of actor's thumb to database.0