i would like for my music to look like this
i would like to play my songs to look like the picture with all the info, time, and fanart of artist in the background ..
windows 7, Eden stable, Aeon Nox 3.6.1

please look at the video, he/she is using Aeon Nox,
http://youtu.be/UIiv-PJdi8g
i looked all over the setting to try and replicate the video, i cant even come close.
I wasn't an XBMC user back then, but I'm guessing this must be Nox 2.x.
This is still possible I think. If you use the CDArt addon to download CD arts for your music collection, then enable CD arts in the Nox settings you will get the disc appearing, in the 'now playing' settings you can turn on artists fanarts (the CDArt addon can download artist fanarts or when your music is scraped into the library you should get them). Then if you go fullscreen while playing music and pull up the menu, turn off music visualisations you should have that same view. You may need to press i to bring up the info.
The following is needed in Nox 4, it might be similar in 3.6:

- System -> Music -> Playback -> Visualization -> None
- System -> Skin -> Customizers -> Music Visualization Settings -> Background customizer -> Artist slideshow (I think...)
- Once the song has started, press "Tab" on your keyboard.

Ninja'd
I used to play music in files mode,manage art collection by 2 type of folders.
(Hard to say in English. It's not my native language.But i can show the pictures)
-In the album folder(check artist name to make folder for logo and extrafanart)
-make folder in any name. and creat folder by artist name to store logo and extrafanart.(i get from fanart.tv)
-set path to music libraly for artist logo and extrafanart(point to folder that contained artist folders)
-When you play music,the OSD screen will show you.(disable visualize or use dxspectrum,choose fanart/extrafanart in BG)
-Sample video
thanks for all your guys help. especially devilshura for the howto. you guys are awesome. will try all this when i get home from work.
Maybe ask the youtube uploader for the answer, he/she may have meddled with the code to get the overall effect
Mine is setup to look exactly like your screenshot. Although I am using Nox 4.0, I don't remember on 3.6. If you are using Nox 4 there is no need to change anything other than a few OSD settings to get that desired effect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
i would like for my music to look like this1