• 12(current)
[RELEASE] MyDooTv ( Thai Video On Demand)
I haven't check this addon for a long time. I'll have to check if I can still get an account to test with
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
I could give you my account in a pm, but I don't have any credits to test with. But I think the login should work, with or without credits...
I don't want to buy credits now because my Thai wife is coming October 16th and she will stay here for 90 days (until January 13th), so I want to buy credits then for 3 months (that's 92 days?). If I buy them today she won't have her Thai series the last 8 days of her stay, that wouldn't make her very happy...
Hello dknlght,

I know you are a busy man and doing all this for free. We all appreciate your work.
I just like to know if you have any udpates on Seantv and Mydootv?

Thank you.
I don't have test accounts to fix this. if I can get an account for mydootv I''ll look at it this weekend
I topped up my account now for 90 days, my wife is coming from Thailand to Holland today.
You could use my account for testing, if you don't abuse it... Wink
Interested?
Hi,

Got a weird one. On my Gotham installed ATV2 - my live TV channel list inclused US Server TV3 & US server TV 9 (or something like that) - these channels do not work.

I just installed XBMC (latest) and MyDooTv on my PC to play with and see whats happening, and I have a different channel lineup in the Live TV section, namely "channel 3, channel 5" etc etc - these work fine.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling on the ATV2 but this does not reset the channel list - I wonder if there is a cache file somewhere I need to delete to force a refresh of the channel data ?

Thansk for the work anyways, wife loves it.
Figured it out. Seemed I need to pass "any" login credentials for the working channels to show up - all fine now....
Smile 
Thank very much.Big Grin
do you have sunchannel.sport tv for thai.Smile
I just found this and it looks great. Thanks for the work!
Hi

I found MydooTv through total installer but it doesn't work properly, the channels don't do anything when you click on them and the dramas get an "error in script" message. My girlfriend is Thai and would love this add on. Im not 100% sure how to use the URL for the repository on the 1st page so a quick tutorial would be great.

Any help much appreciated Smile

Thanks
(2014-11-05, 20:07)dan987 Wrote: Hi

I found MydooTv through total installer but it doesn't work properly, the channels don't do anything when you click on them and the dramas get an "error in script" message. My girlfriend is Thai and would love this add on. Im not 100% sure how to use the URL for the repository on the 1st page so a quick tutorial would be great.

Thanks

you need to have an account, do you have a subscription with them? I'm trying to get this and seasantv working again but both are paid sites and you need an account with them.
(2014-11-06, 05:23)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-11-05, 20:07)dan987 Wrote: Hi

Thanks

you need to have an account, do you have a subscription with them? I'm trying to get this and seasantv working again but both are paid sites and you need an account with them.

I have a subscription, but the login is not working.
I can login on the website, but not on xbmc.
Oooooopppsssss..... But.... Good news!
I have an account with MyDooTV for 5 years already (it never expires), but I only pay my subscription for the time when my Thai wife is here in Holland, I am Dutch and I don't understand Thai TV anyway...
Just found out:

Account without payment:
  • On the website I can login, but I can only see Live channels
  • On XBMC I get a login error and script errors on any program, only Live channels are okay

Account with payment:
  • On the website I can login, and see everything I want
  • On XBMC I can login, and see everything I want

So, my problems are over! It seems the login errors on XBMC are caused by the "Top Up" messages you get when you have an account but don't pay for it.

Now I only have to figure out how to see the Thai fonts on XBMC (on a Raspberry Pi B+ running Raspbmc...
I wrote a free Thai TV in SD and HD addon earlier this year and the direct link is here http://remoteman.tv/repo/plugin.video.mx...-1.0.9.zip (admin if this is not allowed just delete it please)

You are all most welcome to use it for free (no subscription required)
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MyDooTv ( Thai Video On Demand) 8