• 2(current)
[RELEASE] MyDooTv ( Thai Video On Demand)
(2012-12-26, 01:05)dknlght Wrote:
(2012-12-25, 23:01)Canyaya Wrote:
(2012-12-15, 19:15)dknlght Wrote: I'll assume you know how to ftp into your apple tv 1. So first thing is to get the arial unicode font you can just download it from here http://dk-xbmc-repaddon.googlecode.com/f...nicode.zip . FTP into your apple tv and go to this path /mnt/Scratch/Users/frontrow/Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/media/Fonts rename the old arial.ttf font to something else and place the unicode font from the zip file in this directory.

Then under XBMC go into system --> settings--> appearance --> skin under fonts change it from "skin default" to "arial base" wait until you see the font in the settings menu change (initially I didn't wait and the setting never saved for me). Once you notice the slight change you should be able to see the thai fonts in my addon. Though this is not need on my apple tv, after changing the fonts to arial base you can also go into system --> settings--> appearance --> International and change Character set to Thai.

FYI. for apple tv 2 the font path is here /private/var/stash/Applications/XBMC.frappliance/XBMCData/XBMCHome/media/Fonts but you follow the exact same instructions above. This Unicode font will work for most common foreign characters like Chinese, Korean Arabic etc...

hi , would you happen to know how to do this in xbmc linux version running on an xios ds box?

unfortunately I gave away my pivos but you should be able to search for the folder using your ftp client. just go to the root of your pivos and search for the userdata folder. the media folder should be in the same place

Thanks for the quick response. I'll play around some more with it.
dknlght@ I have to say BIG THANK YOU! I have been searching for Thai addons to stream TV channel and watching series in dubbed Thai language for my wife.
And when I tried this out on Raspberry Pi I was shocked how good it works! This weekend I am gonna get a fusion and install Windows 8 + XBMC and this addon.
Will there be more channel adding?
(2012-12-28, 01:35)Taftus Wrote: dknlght@ I have to say BIG THANK YOU! I have been searching for Thai addons to stream TV channel and watching series in dubbed Thai language for my wife.
And when I tried this out on Raspberry Pi I was shocked how good it works! This weekend I am gonna get a fusion and install Windows 8 + XBMC and this addon.
Will there be more channel adding?

I've added all the live stream that mydootv has to offer. If i find more I'll add them as well but I doubt they will be as fast at the 14 that's currently available.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Smile 
Great add-on. Hope you don't mind some suggestion. Wink

The search doesn't really work well. Thai search doens't work at all. If that could get fix, this would be the best add-on EVER!

Thanks!
(2012-12-31, 02:42)zphingphong Wrote: Great add-on. Hope you don't mind some suggestion. Wink

The search doesn't really work well. Thai search doens't work at all. If that could get fix, this would be the best add-on EVER!

Thanks!

do you mean entering thai characters in the search menu? cause I can search just find entering english letters. give me an example search you're doing
It is a good add on. It there any English Subtitles for the video?
(2012-12-31, 08:18)ailingcoot Wrote: It is a good add on. It there any English Subtitles for the video?

Nope site is gear solely to a Thai audience so there's no subtitle in any other language.
hello dknlght

can u recreate the filipino on demand addon please!?
thanks=)
(2012-12-31, 02:42)zphingphong Wrote: Great add-on. Hope you don't mind some suggestion. Wink

Thanks!

I made a simple fix to the search not sure if it works with the thai characters or not because I don't have the xbmc configure to display a Thai keyboard. so if you have it setup test it out and let me know if it works. FYI I'm assuming you are getting some kind of script error when searching. Otherwise if you're just not getting the search result you are expecting then I don't have any control over that.
Hi,

I just registered on this forum just to say thank you to you dknIght!

Me and my gf just finish looking the Thai new year celebrations live on our tv even we live in Sweden. Thank you again for making this a possibility!
(2012-12-31, 16:51)dknlght Wrote:

Thanks!

I made a simple fix to the search not sure if it works with the thai characters or not because I don't have the xbmc configure to display a Thai keyboard. so if you have it setup test it out and let me know if it works. FYI I'm assuming you are getting some kind of script error when searching. Otherwise if you're just not getting the search result you are expecting then I don't have any control over that.

To reproduce it, you have to search in Thai (keyboard input in Thai).
No, I don't get any error, I get blank result. I understand you don't have control over what the search will return. The resultset should be exactly the same as what's on mydootv.com website, not blank.

Since you don't have Thai input setup, I am more than happy to test it for you. Smile

I will try it this afternoon, and let you know.

Thanks!

Also, I found your repo in Google Code (http://code.google.com/p/dk-xbmc-repaddo...ooTv/?r=42). Is that up to date? If so, do you mind if I take it and make some changes?
(2012-12-31, 22:17)zphingphong Wrote:
(2012-12-31, 16:51)dknlght Wrote:

Thanks!

To reproduce it, you have to search in Thai (keyboard input in Thai).
No, I don't get any error, I get blank result. I understand you don't have control over what the search will return. The resultset should be exactly the same as what's on mydootv.com website, not blank.

Since you don't have Thai input setup, I am more than happy to test it for you. Smile

I will try it this afternoon, and let you know.

Thanks!

Also, I found your repo in Google Code (http://code.google.com/p/dk-xbmc-repaddo...ooTv/?r=42). Is that up to date? If so, do you mind if I take it and make some changes?

yes that's my repo and it has the latest code. I don't mind you making any changes I welcome any improvement.
I also just registered to say....thank you so much!
Thank you so much for this amazing plugin. It has some problems with few ISP (mainly TRUE). It works fine with my ISP but when I brought it over to my friend's house which uses TRUE ISP it failed. Came back to my house and it works. But when it works it works real great.

Some shows got reverse orders list. It usually first ep down to latest ep but some list latest ep on top (which is still actually first ep). Don't know if it's bug in mydootv server or this plugin.
Great and best for my local add-on.I'm looking for add-ons like this for along time.Thank for your developing.
-If you want a skin for display thai font.I already mod confuence(frodo12) skin for my own used.
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B1EzEDXW...t=download
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MyDooTv ( Thai Video On Demand) 8