Support for Local Movie Trailers
Sorry for post on what must be an obvious question, but ..... my Movie collection is managed by MediaCenterMaster.

This has moved my trailers from a "trailer" sub-folder, to the XBMC naming convention of moviename-trailer.avi

The silly question, is how do I actually identify that a movie has a trailer to watch in XBMC?

When I rollover the jacket, I get to see the plot metadata, icons for the audio and video type, the age rating, but I can't find anything obvious for identifying the presence of a local trailer, or the ability to actually watch it.

And then, once I've cracked this - how do I know that it's actually using the local video file, and not downloading from YouTube?

thanks
Push the "i" button on your keyboard to bring up the infoscreen for the file. There will be a trailer option along the bottom - assuming you're using the default skin. The location of the trailer button varies from skin to skin, but you can always find it in the infoscreen - "i" on your keyboard.

Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Thanks - its simple when you know how :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support for Local Movie Trailers0