Wanna close the xbmc application on the htpc via xbmc on iPad
Hi out there,

I'm happy with the XBMC for iOS application - many thanks!
But there is one thing that annoys me: How can I close the XBMC application on my HTPC (Windows + XBMC Eden) via my iPad XBMC application?
I can't find any button.

I also use the xbmc application for my android device and here it is possible. I miss this feature on my iPad xbmc application.

Please can you help me?

Carnap
What? You have 2 xbmc running. Xbmc1 runs on htpc and xbmc2 runs on ipad. And now you want to close xbmc1 by using xbmc2? And this works when you have xbmc2 running on android instead on the ipad?

If i got you right - please explain how you do this from xbmc2 running on android. Maybe its just a different skin or so?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Perhaps the xbmc remote on Android?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
hey, maybe he did a little confusion with the names. He posted also on the xbmc remote app thread, http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1259701, and there the question seems having a sense.
(2012-12-08, 14:19)Memphiz Wrote: What? You have 2 xbmc running. Xbmc1 runs on htpc and xbmc2 runs on ipad. And now you want to close xbmc1 by using xbmc2? And this works when you have xbmc2 running on android instead on the ipad?

If i got you right - please explain how you do this from xbmc2 running on xbmc1.

You have got me exactly. On the Android App there is a menu entry xbmc exit. When I tap on the entry the xbmc App on my htpc is closed. This feature is what I'm looking for. But it seems to be available only if I choose the remote control function on the Android App.

Sorry, English is not my native language ...
You got me wrong for sure Wink The others got you right. I guess its something joethefox would need to implement in the official xbmc remote (if this feature is even wanted ...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2012-12-10, 17:05)Memphiz Wrote: You got me wrong for sure Wink The others got you right. I guess its something joethefox would need to implement in the official xbmc remote (if this feature is even wanted ...)

The feature is already impelmented :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wanna close the xbmc application on the htpc via xbmc on iPad0