[REQUEST] Last.fm (it's not part of xbmc anymore so needs an addon]
(2013-01-21, 22:30)n1md4 Wrote:
(2012-12-19, 22:26)Jaymzie007 Wrote: So to clarify if we still want last.fm on XBMC even if you have a subscription there still currently isn't an available plugin? If so does anyone know of one in development?

Tx

There is a plugin already, http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...8common%29 , so what is not working with this. I'm a Last.fm subscriber too.

Hmmm ... that's an add-on, is there a difference?

This One is for meta data...
We have a dev over at xbmcnerds.com who is nearly finished with his last.fm addon
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
Personally, it is the metadata that I'm after; artist/album art, info, etc, should all that still work with the existing add-on? If the existing add-on is for metadata, what is then being developed, streaming?
HTPC RPI3 Kodi 17 (Krypton) v8.0.1 MR
Storage BPI 1x 500GB SSD UPnP server
Display Sony Bravia 32"
yeah , a last.fm music streaming addon is being developed.
Thumbs Up 
oh my...!! I would HIGHLY appreciate the last.fm radio working again in XBMC. I swear I'll donate as soon as it works.
Btw. I am a paying user of last.fm, I think it's worth it.
ronie you can be my hero Big Grin

P.S.: The "trick" to choose the cheapest currency to pay the last.fm subscription via PayPal still works (USD for the win! Wink).
Is this addon being made public Mr.Ronie?, be nice to be able to have it up and running again, am using eden by the way!
Thank you.
Is this addon being made public Mr.Ronie?, be nice to be able to have it up and running again, am using eden by the way!
Thank you.
Is this being released Mr.Ronie? Be nice to have it up and running again!!
Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Is this going to be released soon Mr.Ronie?, it'd be great to have it up and running on Eden soon!
Thanks!!

Is this going to be released soon Mr.Ronie?, it'd be great to have it up and running on Eden soon!
Thanks!!

Thanks!!
yes | yes | yes | yes | yes | yes | yes | no not for eden
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
anyone interested in taking it for a testdrive?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=154230
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Last.fm (it's not part of xbmc anymore so needs an addon]2