• 18(current)
[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo)
Hello,

I try to display some EXIF info during slideshow (Picture legend for example, well seeen in Picasa windows software)

I try to follow this topic founded in Aon Nox skin zone :
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=154931

-> No success to display any EXIF info in OSD mode during slideshow or Picture viewing, in Confluence & Confluence Mod II skin Sad

Have you any idea to solve it ?

Thanks Smile

Test on an W8 PC + XBMC Frodo 12.2
Jean-Max

OpenELEC on 2 ZBOX
KODI on 4 Windows PC
(2013-09-17, 18:12)Jean-Max Wrote: I try to display some EXIF info during slideshow (Picture legend for example, well seeen in Picasa windows software)
Solved Smile
If you are interessed, see this thread :
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1518850

Replace previous slideshow.xml
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.moddedconfluence2\720p\SlideShow.xml
by this new one, to display some EXIF infos:

Code:
<window>
    <defaultcontrol>2</defaultcontrol>
    <controls>
        <control type="label">
            <description>Picture comment</description>
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>667</posy>
            <width>1280</width>
            <height>35</height>
            <align>center</align>
            <aligny>center</aligny>
            <font>!font10</font>
            <font>font20</font>
            <textcolor>white</textcolor>
            <label>$INFO[slideshow.cameramake] - $INFO[slideshow.cameramodel] - $INFO[slideshow.exiftime] - $INFO[slideshow.caption]</label>
        </control>
    </controls>
</window>
Jean-Max

OpenELEC on 2 ZBOX
KODI on 4 Windows PC
Looks very nice, Thumbs up!!

Has anyone tried this on a nightly version,and make it work?
Im trying to stop the scrolling on the home menu, so it has definite ends, eg weather is one end and settings is the other end.
I read a post earlier in this thread saying to change home.xml control 9000 from 'wraplist' to 'fixedlist' but mine is already fixedlist and the menu still scrolls around?

Any ideas?
Thanks
How do i enable the top bar back? if it's available of course.
Will it work on the OUYA and still keep the ANDROID PROGRAMS launcher built in on that platform ?
Hi, great Job !!

First issue :

I have problem with accents.

TV Shows in french is "Séries TV", i would like to fix the name to Séries or SERIES because actually it shows "SéRIES TV" (notice the lowcase accent).

I think i have to modify the Home.xml but i tried with no results.

Second issue :

I would like to set the last added movies or tv shows from the home display like in the original confluence theme, on the center of the screen. How could i do this ?

thanks a lot

Could you help me ?

thanks
awesome mod, now is there any way i can get it to show the movie covers over the item selected? from the home menu, kinda like the normal confluence does?
(2013-08-24, 04:22)Megatron Wrote:
(2013-08-10, 02:07)canalla Wrote: Hey!

Got a couple of question on some settings that are driving me crazy, I have tried several options and can't get them to work....

1. How do I get XBMC to recognize a Concert? What scrapper should I use? Is the content Movie, Music or TV Show? Do I make a separate library named Concerts?....help!
2. Same question for Documentaries.
3. When the movies are displayed, in the original CONFLUENCE its shows the quality as HD or SD, not its shows 1080, 720 and 480...can you change this back to the original?

I would really appreciate a step by step instruction for the first two questions.....THANKS!!!!

Same here, I have all my movies organized in different folders. Movies, Kids movies, Documentaries ..etc why can't you just point it to each folder like what you do to Movies and have them separate... wouldn't that be the easiest way? It's a big hassle using smart play lists to separate everything. Also is there a way to add more than 1 custom background?

BTW I love the Mod and I appreciate all your hard work.

Hi Mad-Max,

Like those trying to work out the above I'm new to XBMC too and at the risk of sounding like a complete noob would really appreciate (as I'm sure would the other) if we could have some guidance as to how to use the Concerts and documentary buttons in the main menu. Like the above two posters, I can't work it out either.

Thanks so much in advance for helping.
Hello

Have you some news from Mad-Max ?

He his working on Confluence vol 3 :
http://myxbmc.bplaced.net/blog/?p=2014

.. and stops development of Vol 2 :
Die alte Version Vol. 2 ist somit deprecated und wird auch nicht mehr angefasst!

Have-I understood well ? (Google translate tool)
Jean-Max

OpenELEC on 2 ZBOX
KODI on 4 Windows PC
this is easily the best confluence mod ...EASILY

customizable and also has option for different backgrounds.

We definitely need one for XBMC 13

Smile
It looks like mad-max intended on starting the Gotham build for Confluence-MOD Vol. 3, but never got around to it. Even over on the xbmcnerds.com forums, he said he was going to start Vol. 3, but then disappeared like he has here. Hopefully he's alright, I would love to see this skin ported to Gotham.
(2014-04-30, 20:04)Devo7v Wrote: It looks like mad-max intended on starting the Gotham build for Confluence-MOD Vol. 3, but never got around to it. Even over on the xbmcnerds.com forums, he said he was going to start Vol. 3, but then disappeared like he has here. Hopefully he's alright, I would love to see this skin ported to Gotham.

agreed, very underrated skin.
(2014-04-30, 20:04)Devo7v Wrote: It looks like mad-max intended on starting the Gotham build for Confluence-MOD Vol. 3, but never got around to it. Even over on the xbmcnerds.com forums, he said he was going to start Vol. 3, but then disappeared like he has here. Hopefully he's alright, I would love to see this skin ported to Gotham.
I totally agree

In an previous post, mad-max said his wife gone suddenly to hospital for urgent medical problem Sad
I hope for our friend, that it was not a very bad moment
Jean-Max

OpenELEC on 2 ZBOX
KODI on 4 Windows PC
Hello,

The last post of Mad-Max is from 7 january 2014 on his German language forum:

http://www.xbmcnerds.com/index.php?page=...&pageNo=33

(I used goggle auto translate tool to understand..)
Jean-Max

OpenELEC on 2 ZBOX
KODI on 4 Windows PC
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo)3