Media Scanning
I have 500+ movies in 3 folders and I have added them to xbmc. Now, when the movie scanner scans these folders - there are always some movies which it can't add ('cos no match found inthe imdb or moviedb). The issue is - I don't know which failed the lookup. Is there any way to find out which movies didn't get a match?
Thanks,
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=118263

Matt
Main - LG - OLED65CX6LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV - Yamaha RXV383 - N2plus running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
BedRoom - Panasonic DX-700 UHD TV - N2 running CoreELEC Nexus - Harmony Elite remote
Server - debian based 10TB Media Server 
Thanks Matt. That helped a lot and it worked. One follow up question. The movie database (themoviedb) is not that great and it can't find a lot of movies - particularly bad with non-Hollywood movies. So, a lot of my foreign movies do not show up under 'Movies' and I have to access via Video -> Files.
Is there a way to force a listing under Movies eve if the scanner does not find it?
Thanks again.
If a movie isn't found during scraping, it won't be added to the library. Without it added to the library, it won't show up under the Movies node. You can do a couple things to get them to scan, either manually create an .nfo file for those movies or preferably, you can add them to TheMovieDb yourself and then rescan.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Scanning0