[help]
Right , Im new to XBMC and the whole lot...

so bare with me on this.

Im working with a raspberry pi for a client , I got the job passed onto me by the boss.

Ive downloaded bluecop repos .. at first it would not download ESPN or Free cable , when it came down to it i got them both downloaded.
Now if you thought that was good news think again.

Now it loads ESPN , but the first problem that comes up is that i cannot view it in my area.
Aswel as it will not install any new skins.

One of the most common problems ive found is the error.

"Add-on does not have correct file structure"

now .. this is all scaring me a little as im new to this.

but ive downloaded all these add-ons from the official places

Can any one help a noob out ?
If you browse to the addons folder (varies depending on your o/s), you should see a folder for plugin.video.espn. In that folder is a default.py file. You will need to edit this file in order for the ESPN3 plugin to work properly. Specifically, you will need to enter your "affiliateid" and you "swid", which can be obtained from http://broadband.espn.go.com/espn3/auth/userData. Look for the corresponding "affiliateid" and "swid" entities and edit the default.py file accordingly.

Some plugins are not designed to work on the raspberry pi. In my environment, I've been able to successfully install ESPN3, Hulu, FreeCable, Amazon and Crackle video plugins on Windows 7, OpenELEC and RasPi installs of XBMC v12 Frodo.
Currently only one 3rd party skin is listed on the xbmc.org add-on repo, but more will come as skin authors update them for XBMC v12.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[help]0