[RELEASE] Cinemassacre.com - Angry Video Game Nerd - Video Addon - Dec 2012
Here is my Video addon for Cinemassacre.com.

Been working on this for a little while now, and everything seems to be working.
It has video thumbnails, and a menu structure similar to Cinemassacre.com

If you do come across any links that don't play, report them here and I'll fix it or exclude the urls in the next version.

This addon is now available in the Official XBMC Repo, so you can simply install it from there.

This requires the blip.tv, and youtube addon from the main repo so if something isn't working make sure you have the most updated version of those.

You can also submit issues or fixes (in case something breaks) on my development page at github:
https://github.com/Kr0nZ/plugin.video.cinemassacre
If original author doesn't fix it or has any interest in continuing you are allowed to send your fixed version to repo.
Do use the same addon id
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
This addon is now available in the repo.

Also fixed/updated with the recent website layout changes
i'm having problem watching some content.
"recent videos" now doesn't show any results and some of the older "monster madness" movie reviews won't play (2012 episodes played, 2011 didn't).
Thanks for that, I fixed the problems.
Fixed version should be in the repo shortly
updated itself, everything works fine now. great add-on Smile
The addon seems to have stopped working. I am getting errors playing every single video.
Which videos? I just tested a bunch and they all worked fine for me.
The AVGN videos. It seems the issue has to do with the youtube addon currently not working. I applied a fix to the youtube addon yesterday and it seems the avgn videos are working good again.
I think its broken cause I keep getting the "cannot locate video url" even with videos I just watched a few days ago. anyone else having this problem, if its just me how would i go about fixing it?
(ok i think i fixed it by going to the youtube thead and downloading that fix)
There are a few videos not playing lately (Like the latest 2 "James & Mike play").

The issue is in the parser of the "showEpisodeScreenwave" function. I am guessing the page has changed from what it used to be.

I have done a temporary fix on my side which seems to be working however it would be nice to have a proper fix for it.
Thanks, the issue with screenwave videos should be fixed in the latest version.

Let me know if you come across anymore problems.
It's not working for me, even after the update. Can't really say what's wrong, it won't even try to load into an empty directory like other broken plugins.

Maybe has something to do with jwplayer's servers trying to load the Canadian server? Had to allow it through NoScript in Firefox, so I know it's looking at jwpcdn.com to properly run the videos. Hope that's helpful to you.

If there are any steps I can take to give you a log file or something of the sort, I'd be happy to do it.
(2014-05-20, 05:33)llirium Wrote: It's not working for me, even after the update. Can't really say what's wrong, it won't even try to load into an empty directory like other broken plugins.

Maybe has something to do with jwplayer's servers trying to load the Canadian server? Had to allow it through NoScript in Firefox, so I know it's looking at jwpcdn.com to properly run the videos. Hope that's helpful to you.

If there are any steps I can take to give you a log file or something of the sort, I'd be happy to do it.

Post a log, see the following url to find the log file location:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log...d#Location

past the contents to a paste site such as pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com
Seems like your latest update fixed things, nm about the problems, thanks for the fix.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Cinemassacre.com - Angry Video Game Nerd - Video Addon - Dec 20121