Real EPG Data for PVR Demo?
I've seen a couple of threads bump up against this idea in the past but I've been unable to find a solution that works. In a nutshell, I am trying to find a way to use PVR Demo as an interactive EPG that can directly link to hdhomerun:// STRM links as outlined here. The idea of not needing a backend PVR box or service running would solve a lot of the issues I seem to have with my current mythtv + xbmc set-up.

Assuming I could make URLs for each channel per the other thread, I would be looking for a way to inject schedulesdirect guide data on a scheduled basis. I'm unfortunately not much of a developer and acknowledge I might be barking up the wrong tree with trying to retrofit the Demo addon, but curious to hear if folks have any thoughts or direction.

EDIT: Even working with a raw XMLTV file without schedulesdirect integration would be great too!
Grimacing at replying to my own post, BUT had a thought: would it be possible to use a real backend & add-on (i.e. Myth) but hardcode the channels to play hdhomerun:// strm files versus streaming from the mythbackend? Assume it might involve some pretty messy hacks to the code but potentially an easier solution?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Real EPG Data for PVR Demo?0