• 15(current)
Bug Kernal killing xbmc task on 256 board
could some send me a step by step guide as how to to this?

im pretty much a noob?

im running raspbmc on a 256 raspberry pi?

all help appreciated.
I have never enabled swap myself, but with the GPU split at 100MB on a 256MB pi, my unit very rarely crashes. I am running openelec RC3.
Will try that setup next, real pain as I seem to be chasing my
Tail with this problem

Thanks for reply
(2013-02-24, 22:51)phobia2011 Wrote: could some send me a step by step guide as how to to this?

im pretty much a noob?

im running raspbmc on a 256 raspberry pi?

all help appreciated.

I believe on raspbmc you shoudl ssh in and:
Code:
touch /home/pi/.enable-swap
then reboot.
This is done by default on 256 Pis. Only on a 512 do you need to do this.
Hi,

I still have this problem with HD streams. I'm on last raspbmc (12.1).
Am I the only one with this issue? or is a common behaviour?

Thanks in advance for your help.
sorry for late reply.. i used latest open elec build then used anjub build ( definately wrong spelling) from openelec forum and it seemed to solve it.

sd card corrupted eventually so havent got back into it as im currently playing with other gadgets!! TongueTongue
So was installing Raspbmc on a brand new Pi and am stuck in the 'relax, xbmc will restart shortly loop'

Googled it and none of the solutions from past looping work.. Did fresh reinstalls and still stuck. Was fine a few days ago when i upgraded a different Pi.

Help .........
(2013-12-22, 17:13)mombasa123 Wrote: So was installing Raspbmc on a brand new Pi and am stuck in the 'relax, xbmc will restart shortly loop'

Googled it and none of the solutions from past looping work.. Did fresh reinstalls and still stuck. Was fine a few days ago when i upgraded a different Pi.

Not sure why you are posting in this ancient thread. Sounds like a raspbmc install issue, so best to report it here:
http://forum.stmlabs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kernal killing xbmc task on 256 board0