Comipiling errors: configure issues ndk
Trying to create a proper ./configure file with no success. I am new to this but having major issues that I think I cannot figure out without help.
I get constant errors trying to make -j10 after doing ./bootstrap and then ./configure to add attributes. I am using crystal ndk beta 3.

I think my issue is linking the ndk and sdk as the error that I am receiving is below when I try to check the attributes:

configure: error: "Missing libz development files"

And when i try make -j10 I get this error:

Makefile 37: ****Please run edit and setup-sdk.sh Stop.
post config.log to pastebin.com and put the link in here.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
http://pastebin.com/Gnp9Kngt - thanks again for the help, I was thinking of deleting then starting over because I did nothing different than when I had good results before. sdk and ndk are in the /home/ folder and I am pointing to it correcting but it seems its just not working. I just wanted to play with the attribute reactions to note differences on my device - maybe I am missing a step - ?
2 things

1. sdk version (android-9) should match toolchain version (android-17 in your case). Use android-9 for both.
2. Get rid of all those enable flags. Most of them are autodetect (at least nfs, mysql, neon, gles out of my mind). - try to build a clean thing with only setting the sdk/ndk/toolchain/tarballs related stuff and see if this gets through.

It might be that libblueray is the problem and needs libz which is not build by our dependencies for android or that the problem is the android-17 toolchain (see 1.).

AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I tried different toolchains and no success, I however did not try without the attributes so I will re-look the auto enabled ones and take from my enabled (useless) ones. As for the SDK its confusing - of all that are in the SDK folder, I do not see android-9. Goes from 8 straight to 10......I think I will have to restart all over, not sure how the folder just disappeared which made me use the alternates. I will do a clean ./configure only selecting the sdk\ndk\toolchain\tarballs and see if I have some luck. Thanks a lot for the advice +1 for your time as its much appreciated.
restarted entire vm, and still the same issue - its clearly not seeing the library for some reason - and the libz is an ndk dependent. It seems and not for libbluray as I did not use the attribute with the same error. I am a little lost at this moment. Trying to follow the old document is useless - the android SDK does not have android-9 folder at all inside and I downloaded it 4 times, once with adt. Google searched and nothing from xbmc, all pertaining to ndk where the actually libz is located. If anyone have any advice please do let me know, I am past the point of frustration as I can see the files there and I am linking them but no matter what - doesn't work.

Since android-9 of sdk was not there I tried to use 10 for both ndk and sdk, same libz error.*** (updated)
i wonder if your ndk and sdk pathes are even right. IIRC i had to add the android-9 folder only to one of those 2 pathes - but i can't remember (and can't look it up atm).
see how the buildbot does it -

http://buildbot.xbmc.org/builders/androi...logs/stdio

seems there is no android-blubb in the path and it detects android-10 itself maybe

meaning for the ndk its needed - for the sdk path its has to be left out.
Ok I will try, and yes the ndk auto calls for android-10 I did see that. I will try the info provided and see what I can do - I'm just glad to bottle it down to the NDK. Will work to get this going and report results. Thanks Memphis for the time to answer questions and provide information. Kind regards.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Comipiling errors: configure issues ndk0