Button Mapping on HP Media Remote
Hi guys this is probably a really simple one for you guys. Just received my new HP Media Remote in the post a few days ago and it's been great - works straight out the box. Up until now I was using the XBMC remote for Android with the interface below:

The oval 'select' button in the middle would allow me to zoom in and get a decent picture ratio when viewing videos however I can't find any button that does that on this remote:

Can anyone help?
Install sxmccustomsregis or my xbmclauncher with option mce remote. Then you can press the CH+ and CH- to zoom the videos. Or use a tool like mceremotemapper.exe and set any button to control zoom. XBMC keyboard commands for Zoom in and out are the PGUP and PGDN buttons.
(2012-12-11, 08:40)baijuxavior Wrote: Install sxmccustomsregis or my xbmclauncher with option mce remote. Then you can press the CH+ and CH- to zoom the videos. Or use a tool like mceremotemapper.exe and set any button to control zoom. XBMC keyboard commands for Zoom in and out are the PGUP and PGDN buttons.

thanks pal will give this a try Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Button Mapping on HP Media Remote0