Frodo Beta 3 - volume up/down/mute do nothing on Motorola NyxBoard Hybrid now
Tried everything I could think of. I've run a ton of nightlies leading up to this and hadn't had an issue until beta 1 with anything to speak of. Now sound is hit and miss.....that may have been solved but going from beta 2 to beta 3, the volume and mute keys do nothing in XBMC at all. Even tried putting in a custom keyboard.xml in place of the standard as a test.

Anyone else seeing this?

Thanks.
Are you using a WASAPI audio device in passthrough mode, for say, Dolby Digital or DTS? Passthrough disables audio controls.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
WASAPI, yes. Not in passthrough mode though. Speakers.
Well, that was my only guess! Post up a debug log and recreate the button pushes in the log.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
i'm having the same issue here, i'm using wasapi for optical output. I cant control vol up or vol down except that mute actually works.

I'm getting this error in the logs when i'm pressing volup/voldown/mute
OnAppCommand: unknown appcommand 8
OnAppCommand: unknown appcommand 10
OnAppCommand: unknown appcommand 9
Mine was actually the fact that my default audio device in Windows changed. I installed beta3 at the same time I was installing the Playon server app I was auditioning (not sure I like it as a sidenote). I changed the default audio device to the norm and "everything" is fine.

not anymore...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo Beta 3 - volume up/down/mute do nothing on Motorola NyxBoard Hybrid now0