Xperience1080 2.0 Icons
yeah i thought so piers , lmfao, hoping somebody , perhaps ursli can help out here
thanks for the updated icons piers! I created the other icon thread so glad someone could update them for the new skin!
Not sure if these are still being made, but is anyone able to make/post an "in progress" or "currently watching" icon for TV shows?

There is already an "in progress" for movies (side profile of a camera with a play icon inside) but there is not one for tv series.

Also, are there any for "Collections" or "Box Sets" like a DVD stack or 2 CDs stacked like the 2 tickets etc?

cheers all,
(2013-03-07, 16:32)PatrickBateman Wrote: Also, are there any for "Collections" or "Box Sets" like a DVD stack or 2 CDs stacked like the 2 tickets etc?

cheers all,

Why don´t you take Set/Collection logo from xperience1080 which is already there.
(2013-03-08, 17:04)barney stinsen Wrote:
(2013-03-07, 16:32)PatrickBateman Wrote: Also, are there any for "Collections" or "Box Sets" like a DVD stack or 2 CDs stacked like the 2 tickets etc?

cheers all,

Why don´t you take Set/Collection logo from xperience1080 which is already there.

Hi,
Unfortunately those (or that) particular set list png that you mention, does not match or fit the required scheme and specifications that the rest of these icons adhere to, for example, the one you mention has a different size/res/style /colour/xy positioning etc...

its no biggie though, I think I may edit some existing icons my self Big Grin
If anyone wants them, I'll post them when done.

I'm going to do the following:
Collections
A Question Mark
Milti CD/DVD
And a few others, I'm making a mod of 1080 and 1080+ too for me personal needs, when I'm done with that I might post that too.
Can someone please make one for Steam? Thanks Smile

Like so?
(2013-03-20, 02:30)ursli Wrote: Image

Like so?

Needs some centering, but that's good. I'll edit it myself later.
Aah if someone could make all the icons that come with XBMChub.. Eg ice films, sports devil
Very well done icons. Thanks mate.
In addition it would be great if you could make an icon for Revision3, now that it is working again.
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
Hi, I like these very much

is there any chance you could do

1) Netflix
2) Superman Logo (depicts comics)
3) Pandora radio

thanks
be kind, rewind
They're not perfect but here you go. And at sportsdevil, that one is horrible to get right I use it myself and just took the handegg.png that is included in this pack.

http://www.imgbox.de/show/gallery/comput...E8xl_xbmc/
I will get around to packing all these together with my original ones if none of the authors have objections?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
No problemo, feel free to edit them if needed they're not always up to par to your work I think. (I updated my first batch of pictures trying to center them a bit better)
thank you v much
be kind, rewind

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.0 Icons1