Rewind is backwards!
In the newest Frodo monthly, clicking "rewind' from within xbmc (not using remote) actually moves my videos fast-forward, even though xbmc says "rewind" on the screen!
UPDATE: it seems as if xbmc is trying to rewind but something is fighting it. It rewinds a few seconds and then skips forward, then rewinds a few more seconds and then skips forward. This keeps repeating...

Some videos (Titanic BluRay) do this "rewind skip forward" wile other videos (Raiders BluRay) actually fast-forward when I press rewind. Fast-forward function works smooth as silk though. Strange?
I'm have no issues with 'rewind' using the mouse XBMC 12.0-Beta3 git:20121206 (compiled Dec 6, 2012) skin T! 5.0.3
No problem here either with the OSD controls
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ok, I'll drop this then. I am also in the middle of some WASAPI issues in another thread. Until I get WASAPI resolved, I am using DirectSound with hardware acceleration enabled. Perhaps, this rewind issue is related to all that then. Until then, I can use the slider to rewind when necessary.
I've had the same issues with skipping backwards, each time I hit the left arrow to go back it jumps but it doesn't go back.

In the past it would jump backwards 30 seconds but lately is doesn't nothing.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2012-12-13, 00:43)hoopsdavis Wrote: I've had the same issues with skipping backwards, each time I hit the left arrow to go back it jumps but it doesn't go back.

In the past it would jump backwards 30 seconds but lately is doesn't nothing.
Did you recently add or change anything in the keyboard.xml (wiki) file?
I installed the XBMCCustomregis v2.60.12 trying to get the remote working properly but I'm still without the ablilty to skip backwards during live tv. I'm able to do it watching videos and recorded tv.

Any ideas?

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2012-12-13, 01:47)hoopsdavis Wrote: I installed the XBMCCustomregis v2.60.12 trying to get the remote working properly but I'm still without the ablilty to skip backwards during live tv. I'm able to do it watching videos and recorded tv.

Any ideas?
You may want to start your own thread for your particular problem and provide as much detail as possible regarding your setup and the scenarios in which the buttons do/do not work (including the info you posted above).

The OP is having trouble with Rewind on the OSD player controls as well as with the remote.

i have the same rewind issue with bluray rips.
i have the same issue,
i reported it earlier on the forum and on trac,
but no response at all.
i've provided bug report.

forum link with buglog
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Was working OK on RC3 but the "full" V12 release has this new feature. Using rewind either with remote or mouse fast forwards the content. Will try to upload a log if I can figure that out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rewind is backwards!0