BUG - MENU KEY and BACK KEY Back Light on Galaxy S3
I raised at XDA and is still happening on the Official Beta Build is an issue with the MENU KEY and BACK KEY Back Light, once they come on they both stay lit up all time on the Samsung Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean, on My Samsung Galaxy S1 Stock GingerBread doesn't keep the keys lit up, they go out after around 4 seconds after being pressed.
Just checked and it is still happening in the RC1 release...
Still a Bug in RC2 as well.
My guess is that won't likely be fixed until XBMC for Android development is at a point where phone/tablet will become a larger focus. I suspect there is a lot of little things like this that might be tied to a specific phone or range of phones, and probably isn't a global issue. Another example is phones/tablets that have HDMI ports/adapters, where some seem to work right off the bat, while others have issues or don't work. Which isn't to say that it won't be fixed until then, since the issue could be something caught sooner, or if someone does want to tackle those issues sooner than later.

Still good to know, even at this stage.
Cheers Ned, thanks for the response... ps Happy X[B]M[C]as to ALL!
Photo 
Still have the same issues with Frodo 12.2PRE on Galaxy S3 and now have the HOME MENU Highlighted in RED that wont close on Galaxy TAB 2.0 7 running stock 4.1.1

Even if you try clicking the MIN icon in the bottom left corner, sort of stops you having the FULL SCREEN.
So how do we register this as a Bug with the developers please?
They know and are working on it. I haven't looked recently, but I recall seeing some code changes that were being discussed (pull requests) to address this issue.
Thanks Ned! Im up for testing any possible solutions
Wasl this ever resolved? Happens on my tablets.
Looks like it's still being considered: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/2564
Cant'decipher the dev-speak, personally, so I'll take your word for it. Thanks, as always.
Android 4.4 Kitkat has a fullscreen mode built-in.
Well go for that rather than trying to hack previous versions.
(2013-12-21, 18:10)Koying Wrote: Android 4.4 Kitkat has a fullscreen mode built-in.
Well go for that rather than trying to hack previous versions.

no change for me even on 4.4!
You use our official Gotham, do you?
Same problem on galaxy tab s (the softkey light is always on) using offical 13.1 xbmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BUG - MENU KEY and BACK KEY Back Light on Galaxy S30