Req Ability to see all threads with zero replies
Is it possible to see all posts with zero replies?
HTPC RPI3 Kodi 17 (Krypton) v8.0.1 MR
Storage BPI 1x 500GB SSD UPnP server
Display Sony Bravia 32"
I assume you mean threads with no replies?
Yes, that would make more sense Smile
Display Sony Bravia 32"
(2012-12-13, 01:53)artrafael Wrote: I assume you mean threads with no replies?

I assumed you'd know the answer? Is this not possible?
Display Sony Bravia 32"
I looked but couldn't find any way to really do that. There is an option in search to put "Find threads with at most X replies" and you can put zero, but it won't work unless you use a search term. Even with a search term, the results... are odd.. (when I used "XBMC" as the search term I only got phantom posts that don't seem to exist, and posts from 2005).
Thanks for taking the time to check, Ned. It would be a really nice forum community service feature. Not that I'm great at it, but I like to be able to help others with their installs, and at the very least that's a reply to each problem Smile
Display Sony Bravia 32"
Not exactly what you're looking for, but you can go to a particular forum (e.g., Windows Support if that's an area of expertise for you) and, at the bottom of the page, select "Sort by: Replies", "Order: Ascending" and "From: 5 days ago" (or whichever time period you prefer) and then click GO. All the threads from the past 5 days with 0 replies will be listed at the top of the page. It may be a bit tedious having to do this for each forum, but at least you get to choose which forums you wish to review and ignore the ones where you have no expertise.
This should work, thanks.
Display Sony Bravia 32"
(2012-12-16, 19:30)janesi87 Wrote: I often choose search engine to get help, However, it doesn't always work. Thanks to your suggestion, i can find another way. However, i wonder that if it's an urgent case and a period of time passes to list the thread on top, will it effective?

Nothing can be urgent
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-12-16, 19:31)Martijn Wrote: Nothing can be urgent

Everything here = "First World" problems Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ability to see all threads with zero replies0