Android 30 second skip?
I've seen references to 30 second skip but don't see how to invoke it on the recent Android Beta (Nexus 7). I want it for UPNP streamed programs, in particular from mythtv.
Right arrow = 30 skip and left of course for rewind. Up and down same way except its 10min intervals instead of 30 seconds.
This is only usable when using somesort of remote app for controlling XBMC. Since you are using the nexus 7 it only makes sense if you attach it to a tv via HDMI imo.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thats odd. The Android tablet works nicely as a upnp display with on screen display of buttons for start , stop, fast forward, rewind that work. It even lets you seek backward or forward by touching a location on the progress bar. It just doesn't have a fixed second advance.

Why would it need to connect to a TV. Is it just that the tablet interface is incomplete?
I think he means that using a remote control app (on a second device) would only make sense if it was connected to a TV.

I'm not sure, but it might be possible to get 30 second skip via an on-screen-controls button if someone added as a feature to a touch-friendly skin.
What ned said.

What does a swipe left do on the video image?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2012-12-14, 00:07)Memphiz Wrote: What does a swipe left do on the video image?

Leave smudges on the screen..
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
try with cleaned hands :p
As far as I can tell there is no gesture support at all. Touching the screen superimposes the play/stop/ff/rew etc... on the bottom. Thats it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
30 second skip?0