• 24(current)
OS X Since Frodo b2 Playback stutter after 1 hour, 2 minutes and 8 seconds
(2013-09-06, 08:53)Memphiz Wrote: Gotham 13.0 and Frodo 12.3 if and only if we do a 12.3 Point Release at all.

Oh man, I would think this alone would make it worth it for Mac OS X. Several users not being able to play a whole movie, and you smashed that SOB bug! :D
(2013-09-06, 08:53)Memphiz Wrote: Gotham 13.0 and Frodo 12.3 if and only if we do a 12.3 Point Release at all.

Respect an many, many thanks for your patience and persistence in finding this bug.
Thx for the respect of all of you. But sry - i have to close this thread because every time it pops up on top of the list again i get a heart attack ... Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
lmao
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Stop it! Big Grin
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
eh ?
* Memphiz gets a heart attack and sees the light on the end of the tunnel... (its darker then thought cause of the high energy prices latly they had to dim it...)
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Since Frodo b2 Playback stutter after 1 hour, 2 minutes and 8 seconds2