• 2(current)
[WIP] Titan
Cool for advanced!!!!
And what is the purpose of the blue strip at the bottom of home menu? Maybe it isn t necessary...well that s it for now!
Keep up the good work!
Thanks!
(2012-12-16, 20:50)bakito Wrote: Cool for advanced!!!!
And what is the purpose of the blue strip at the bottom of home menu? Maybe it isn t necessary...well that s it for now!
Keep up the good work!
Thanks!

Big Grin

For RSS-News. And i have new Image upload on the first page
greetz

Puh three day with partially coding.... (okay some time im sleep and watch XBMC instead of coding)
but a lot of is finish and im glad I got this far Big Grin

and a downloadlink is added on Page 1: Angel

Note: it is a early alpha phase and only for testing
Wow, a reverse port Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Feel free to use any of my christmas mods, if you want to inject some yule tide joy

http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/thread...me.114534/

Regards
Kiwi

(2012-12-16, 20:50)bakito Wrote: what is the purpose of the blue strip at the bottom of home menu?

In MP, this is used for RSS feed, as well as displaying skin update available information
test it, really nice for an alpha, impatient to see this skin getting close to its final forme!
hope for customizable home menu, different type of view and a smooth animation!!!
still wondering that if we could remove the blue strip in the home menu if we didn't use rss...( yes I'm monomaniac but the menu is very clear and simple and I'm hoping for more "simpleness""Smile
thanks again for the work!
will test anything you throw at us!!
cheers
thanks bro!

i have a lot of to do Big Grin

shure the animation is a realy important point and it´s one of the next what to do. The RSS will comeing also sune.

(2012-12-17, 08:31)bakito Wrote: will test anything you throw at us!!
cheers

Big GrinBig Grin
Tested it and it works great so far.

Personally I'm not a fan of the layout of the home menu as there is little room for a possible recent/random items widget.
Also I'm a fan of using landscape.jpg for tv shows with rotating extrafanart, so hopefully you will consider that view.

You are the coder, so do whatever you want with it, just my personal preferences.

Other than that, great work and looking forward to see some more.

Thumbs Up 
(2012-12-17, 06:47)kiwijunglist Wrote: Wow, a reverse port Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Feel free to use any of my christmas mods, if you want to inject some yule tide joy

http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/thread...me.114534/

Regards
Kiwi

(2012-12-16, 20:50)bakito Wrote: what is the purpose of the blue strip at the bottom of home menu?

In MP, this is used for RSS feed, as well as displaying skin update available information

hihi Big Grin

The time is short till X-mas

realy nice mode
thanks mate

(2012-12-17, 13:40)Amelandbor Wrote: Tested it and it works great so far.

Personally I'm not a fan of the layout of the home menu as there is little room for a possible recent/random items widget.
Also I'm a fan of using landscape.jpg for tv shows with rotating extrafanart, so hopefully you will consider that view.

You are the coder, so do whatever you want with it, just my personal preferences.

Other than that, great work and looking forward to see some more.

I have a idear for the widget i hope it will work I imagine it. Whitch Skin have landscape and rotating extrafanart?

thanks mate. It´s lot of to do but the time was short but I´m proud so far Big Grin

(2012-12-17, 15:59)reazorFX Wrote: I have a idear for the widget i hope it will work I imagine it. Whitch Skin have landscape and rotating extrafanart?

thanks mate. It´s lot of to do but the time was short but I´m proud so far Big Grin

With rotating I mean the background has a extrafanart slideshow.
Aeon Nox has it for example.
I created that view also for reFocus BIG, here is a preview of that view.
(2012-12-17, 16:46)Amelandbor Wrote:
(2012-12-17, 15:59)reazorFX Wrote: I have a idear for the widget i hope it will work I imagine it. Whitch Skin have landscape and rotating extrafanart?

With rotating I mean the background has a extrafanart slideshow.
Aeon Nox has it for example.
I created that view also for reFocus BIG, here is a preview of that view.

O this is really nice. And the slideshow with the fanart is cool! (note for me download extrafanartBig Grin)

PS: I have update the pics on first page now the basic view are finish.
Excellent work, looking good so far man Big Grin
(2012-12-17, 20:27)nemulate Wrote: Excellent work, looking good so far man Big Grin

Hi nemulate,
thanks mate an i have a special download for youBig Grin I have ad the Version alpha 6 on my download page.
I have tune the view and do some modification on the list view for movie, tvshows... like the pics on page 1.

If somebody have a suggestions ... yeah shure!

The next will be the OSD (play, pause, info) for video an music.

greetz
reazorFX
Hi There!

Great looking skin.
I am testing it on my ATV2 and it feels snappy.

I will follow any progress and am looking forward to your updates.

Great work and inspiring to follow.

Smile
Really nice skin, im using from in my raspberry pi and i see in the top left thinks like home.xml or videofullscreen.xml seems that i missing something like.
Any help?
Thanks.
Arg I m at work...
Cheers!!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Titan13