• 4(current)
[WIP] Titan
Latest screenshot Looks Great!
Merry Christmas!
Smile
thanks bro,

I have update to Titan 0.0.7. In this version I have fixed some graphics and diffuses of fanart. Also include some more animations and the now playing is now on more views (home, music and video)

have a greate time and

Merry Christmas!
Big Grin
arg not very fan of the"Background at Home-Menu"...but still waiting for new things!!!
btw regarding animation the xperience skin from black is a must...IMO...
anyway, thanks for your work an merry xmas!!!
cheers
(2012-12-25, 03:05)reazorFX Wrote: thanks bro,

I have update to Titan 0.0.7. In this version I have fixed some graphics and diffuses of fanart. Also include some more animations and the now playing is now on more views (home, music and video)

have a greate time and

Merry Christmas!
Big Grin
Amazing how fast you work. Love Avalon and Titan so much i will have a hard time choosing between them. Thanks for all your hard work.

Been so busy I forgot to congratulate u one the amazing work on Titan reazor. Another great skin from an awesome skinner. But plz, don't forget about poor lil Avalon. Angel

Have a safe and bless Holiday my friend. Smile
Any chance we'll see Live TV go live on Titan soon?

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

would be great to have a repo so progress could be seen through auto updates ..

Good work ! Keep on doing !

Greetz & MC & HNY

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
(2012-12-25, 14:43)bakito Wrote: arg not very fan of the"Background at Home-Menu"...but still waiting for new things!!!
btw regarding animation the xperience skin from black is a must...IMO...
anyway, thanks for your work an merry xmas!!!
cheers

Thx
Maybe I have a new Color concept
(2012-12-25, 14:55)pettson3816 Wrote:
(2012-12-25, 03:05)reazorFX Wrote: thanks bro,

have a greate time and

Merry Christmas!
Big Grin
Amazing how fast you work. Love Avalon and Titan so much i will have a hard time choosing between them. Thanks for all your hard work.

Avalon, Titan, Avalon ..... hihi Devil
greetz

(2012-12-25, 17:47)Shinu Wrote: Been so busy I forgot to congratulate u one the amazing work on Titan reazor. Another great skin from an awesome skinner. But plz, don't forget about poor lil Avalon. Angel

Have a safe and bless Holiday my friend. Smile

Hi my frind
Thanks so much!! Blush

Have a great time and Merry X-Mas

(2012-12-25, 19:28)hoopsdavis Wrote: Any chance we'll see Live TV go live on Titan soon?

I'm doing the best I can. Big Grin
The new color design looks nice.

I really like the colorful backgrounds you used in the "previous" version. Would also prefer the Home screen without the "big black texture" behind the icons. But that is perhaps something I could MOD myself if necessary.

You are doing an amazing job, so do not take my thoughts "too" seriously... Hehe...
Smile
I agree with robtch, the black texture behind the icon was not very nice IMO, and don't quite fit with the colorful theme...the new background is class, but perhaps just an option for us to put whatever image we want would be nice Smile
if it's not hard to implement....
again great work can't wait to see what you'll be offering to us!!!
thx
cheers!
Reazor, man, u're a machine
U still have ur last skin "hot" from the oven and u're building up a new one fast
lol
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Edit Post #53:

I have play around and maybe a new Color Design?

Image]

(2012-12-26, 19:50)reazorFX Wrote: Edit Post #53:

Oooohh...yeah, this looks good! Big Grin

Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
Looks really good, looking forward to seeing the final product!
Finish Titan 0.1.3

What´s new:

- DialogVolumeBar
- DialogMuteBug
- MyWeather
- RSS
- Sort image
- Colors and Overlay optimized
- Weather icon on header
- Remove Home Panel
- Diffuse Home RSS to Icons
- Home Icons other font