• 5(current)
[WIP] Titan
Great work reazorFX, coming along nicely.

Thanks for the hard work and keeping everyone in the loop

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really like Titan but there are a couple of things that need attention.

The volume bar (circle?) is great but the mute icon is too bright. I'm afraid it will burn a hole in my plasma screen if I leave it on screen for a long time.

The notifications pop-up for add-on updates gets in the way. It's too big and the position is far from ideal.

Otherwise, great skin, great fonts and great speed Smile
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
Great skin really is and I was wondering if you plan to do somenthing with the subtitles addon because when I search for example for a tv serie and are many versions of the subs the pause menu is over the subtitles addon and I can't see down on the list this append with the Avalon skin too.
Thanks.
really nice update!!!
thx!!
cheers
(2012-12-28, 12:25)minimoe Wrote: I really like Titan but there are a couple of things that need attention.

The volume bar (circle?) is great but the mute icon is too bright. I'm afraid it will burn a hole in my plasma screen if I leave it on screen for a long time.

The notifications pop-up for add-on updates gets in the way. It's too big and the position is far from ideal.

Rofl
okay, I look for an other mute icon and the Panel will get a rework.

Update Dialog smaller is a relly good idea. It is already work in progress! (Will look like the nowplaying and library scan)

thx for suggestions
greetz reazorFX
(2012-12-28, 15:31)jamesdm Wrote: Great skin really is and I was wondering if you plan to do somenthing with the subtitles addon because when I search for example for a tv serie and are many versions of the subs the pause menu is over the subtitles addon and I can't see down on the list this append with the Avalon skin too.
Thanks.

Check ! Also on my ToDo list!

(2012-12-28, 17:24)bakito Wrote: really nice update!!!
thx!!
cheers

thx bro!
(2012-12-29, 22:36)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-12-28, 12:25)minimoe Wrote: I really like Titan but there are a couple of things that need attention.

Rofl
okay, I look for an other mute icon and the Panel will get a rework.

Update Dialog smaller is a relly good idea. It is already work in progress! (Will look like the nowplaying and library scan)

thx for suggestions
greetz reazorFX
Thank you Smile

Another small thing I noticed today. In the Add-on Information window, the available actions (install, update etc.) are in dark grey and the unavailable in lighter grey. Shouldn't the colours be the other way around?
Panasonic 42G10 ♦ Onkyo TX SR507 ♦ Teufel Concept R2 ♦ TV Box (COOLEME MB1/Libreelec)
(2012-12-30, 18:33)minimoe Wrote: Another small thing I noticed today. In the Add-on Information window, the available actions (install, update etc.) are in dark grey and the unavailable in lighter grey. Shouldn't the colours be the other way around?

Check will be fixed.Big Grin

And I have made a new update, Titan 0.1.6

- MyMusicSongs
- MyMusicPlaylist
- DialogKeyboard
- DialogKaiToast reduced an on the top.
- Rework DialogVolumeBar, DialogMuteBug (minimoe Wink)

greetz
reazorFX

(2012-12-31, 09:00)reazorFX Wrote: Check will be fixed.Big Grin

And I have made a new update, Titan 0.1.6

- MyMusicSongs
- MyMusicPlaylist
- DialogKeyboard
- DialogKaiToast reduced an on the top.
- Rework DialogVolumeBar, DialogMuteBug (minimoe Wink)

greetz
reazorFX

Hey, thanks again for thw quick response. I didn't have time to test 0.1.6 but I will, as soon as possible.

I found some other things that need a little TLC. Maybe you've fixed them already in 0.1.6 but Ι'll grab some screensshots and I'll get back to you Smile
As promised, here are my findings Smile

1. When selecting an add-on zip, there is a forgotten "Mirror Image" checkbox.

2. In the same screen, the side menu doesn't hide when not selected and when selected there is no background.
ImageImage

3. The filename in the video info window should scroll. When the file is deep in the folder tree, the actual filename isn't visible.

4. When at episode level, there is no indication of which season the user is browsing.

5. When passthrough audio is used and the user is trying to change the volume, there is no indication that the volume cannot be changed.

I hope these help Smile

Oh, and something I forgot. On episode level, the Premiere field should show the complete date the episode was aired , not only the year.
Great work!
I like it Smile
Hopefully you'll consider adding it to official repo once further developed and given it meets requirements.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
hi guys,

Back from holiday Cool I´m current work on a "re-rework" Laugh VolumeBar
Also I fix some small thinks like the aspecrotation from videoaddons cover in the osd.

imo I think it´s more "Titanic"

(2013-01-03, 22:20)minimoe Wrote: As promised, here are my findings Smile

1. When selecting an add-on zip, there is a forgotten "Mirror Image" checkbox.

2. In the same screen, the side menu doesn't hide when not selected and when selected there is no background.

3. The filename in the video info window should scroll. When the file is deep in the folder tree, the actual filename isn't visible.

4. When at episode level, there is no indication of which season the user is browsing.

5. When passthrough audio is used and the user is trying to change the volume, there is no indication that the volume cannot be changed.

I hope these help Smile

Oh, and something I forgot. On episode level, the Premiere field should show the complete date the episode was aired , not only the year.

1. yet not code Wink

2. Check

3. Scroll for path : Check

4. No Problem

5. Work this on passthrough ?

thx bro for report

greetz
reazorFX

(2013-01-05, 16:15)rbcarnevale Wrote: Great work!

merci
(2013-01-05, 17:27)Martijn Wrote: I like it Smile
Hopefully you'll consider adding it to official repo once further developed and given it meets requirements.

to rave about Blush
(2013-01-05, 20:12)reazorFX Wrote: hi guys,

Back from holiday Cool
Yay! I hope you had a good time!

(2013-01-05, 20:12)reazorFX Wrote: I´m current work on a "re-rework" Laugh VolumeBar
Damn...I really liked the "volume circle"
Big Grin

(2013-01-05, 20:12)reazorFX Wrote:
(2013-01-03, 22:20)minimoe Wrote: As promised, here are my findings Smile

5. Work this on passthrough ?
You lost me there, I'm afraid. What do you mean?

(2013-01-05, 21:23)minimoe Wrote: 5. Work this on passthrough ?
You lost me there, I'm afraid. What do you mean?
yup Laugh I have read to fast.

Update:

Titan 0.2.1

What´s new:

- Small bugfixes
- Rework VolumeBar
- AddonBrowser.xml
- Watched Overlay in DialogVideoInfo
- Other layout in Video-Addons DialogVideoInfo
- The filename in the video info window should scroll. When the file is deep in the folder tree, the actual filename isn't visible. -check-

enjoy
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Titan13