James Bond Bluray Covers
Go to the link on first post - where it says download you can use the dropdown menu to 'dowload as zip, or If you want go to fanart.tv and choose the artwork you need and add it to download queue will download all (you'll still have to manually search though) - (not everyone wants all the discs - And I tend to not compress them to a zip file on my dropbox, as with all my other artwork but dropbox allows it on the web) - you can find all of my artwork (many discs there and lots to do - going through my movies alphabetically) on fanart.tv now as they now accept good quality custom discs - or you could do it the easy way and scrape from inside xbmc as I said earlier they are all available on fanart.tv through downloading art in the 'choose art' option on the gui. So unfortunately no I wont be compressing to zip as you already can. But as pointed out they are available from all different sources (the first and last one being the easiest as you dont need to leave your armchair LOL)
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Thanks LeePenny for this. Already have the disc set for my collection but not the posters. Time to change the movie posters !
Great covers and disk collection.
thanks all again
Great work Leepenny, hats off to ya for sharing mate Smile
Ex-Graphic Designer - PS3,iPhone,Windows Theme Creator & General Photoshop & 3DS Max messer
My Projects: http://s746.photobucket.com/user/shagrat...t=6&page=1
(2013-02-28, 02:12)RichS-5277 Wrote: Sorry to be really cheeky - any chance of a zip / rar file of the whole set? - save us doing the whole lot individually ?

A great set though Smile
When you are on the Dropbox page, click on the blue "Download" button in the top right corner. Select "Download as zip" and you are good to go.
already answered post 16 Wink
Focking amazing,thank`s soo much
you should check out my link to fanart.tv Soujirou Seta - many many disc images there as well
(2014-04-06, 09:22)leepenny Wrote: you should check out my link to fanart.tv Soujirou Seta - many many disc images there as well

Whoa!!! Rofl terrific!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
James Bond Bluray Covers1