Bug Frodo Webdav broken?
Thanks!

Did you add a folder from the webdav source to the library and scanned it? The problem is consistent for me for beta3, RC1, RC2 and RC3.
(2013-01-27, 15:08)aeugeln Wrote: Thanks!

Did you add a folder from the webdav source to the library and scanned it? The problem is consistent for me for beta3, RC1, RC2 and RC3.

Yeah I did. Did you also try older (beta) versions? Isolating when it (exactly) broke could help a lot in fixing this issue.
-= Team Kodi developer fueled by heavy metal =-
It works for me up until beta 2 and I'm running windows. mat0u25 has the same problem, so I really think there is one. Maybe try it with a fresh userfolder?
(2013-01-27, 15:34)aeugeln Wrote: It works for me up until beta 2 and I'm running windows. mat0u25 has the same problem, so I really think there is one. Maybe try it with a fresh userfolder?

Just tried it with a fresh userdata folder: Again I'm not able to reproduce.
What authentication method are you using using? I'm using basic auth.
(2013-01-27, 16:13)aeugeln Wrote: What authentication method are you using using? I'm using basic auth.

Me too. To be clear: does it fail with any folder and each and every time? Does it occur when assigning the content to a folder? Does it occur when you call "Update library" from the library section in XBMC?
It occurs when the path is updated after adding it to the library or when the library gets updated.
(2013-01-27, 16:25)aeugeln Wrote: It occurs when the path is updated after adding it to the library or when the library gets updated.

Yeah but the question was also: does the problem occur with any path or just one/some?
I just tested the top folder and also several sub folders, always with the same result.
In other words, I never got a path working with the library with xbmc versions since beta 3.
Just had another look and I think the problem was introduced by https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commit/5ca0...8547a7e659 . This does mean that the "actual" problem was probably in there for ages but just got triggered by that commit (meaning directory existance checking for webdav sources is broken under "certain" circumstances). It's still a pity I can't reproduce the issue here, but I'm not giving up on it yet ;-)
I have some ideas one of you guys may want to try. As any of you able to compile?

EDIT: Do any of you have an advancedsettings.xml file?
EDIT2: Could the ones that are running lighttp provide logs of the servers used (eg. on pastebin)?
I will check the logs what happens when it tries to scan the folder and will report back! It also happens without an advancedsettings file.

EDIT:

When adding the source, do you also use this format?

dav://USERTongueASSWORD@SERVERURL/FOLDER

Or is there no folder in this address in your case?
Yes I also use that format. For the folks on Linux could you try what the output of these commands give (on the console)?:
- "curl http://USER:PASSWORD@SERVERURL/FOLDER"

and

- "curl --request "PROPFIND" http://USER:PASSWORD@SERVERURL/FOLDER"

?
Tried it from a ubuntu box.

The first command gives nothing back.

The second:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<D:multistatus xmlns:D="DAV:" xmlns:ns0="urn:uuid:c2f41010-65b3-11d1-a29f-00aa00c14882/">
</D:multistatus>
(2013-01-28, 18:16)aeugeln Wrote: Tried it from a ubuntu box.

The first command gives nothing back.

The second:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<D:multistatus xmlns:D="DAV:" xmlns:ns0="urn:uuid:c2f41010-65b3-11d1-a29f-00aa00c14882/">
</D:multistatus>

Now we're getting somewhere :-) Could you try the same thing for a (existing) file?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo Webdav broken?0