Library not updating
Hello all,

Having a small problem with updating my library. I added a few films today, hit update on the movies dropdown and for some reason not all of them registered. I scrolled across to the videos tab, selected files had a look in the folder and they are in there and play from there however i cannot edit the title and it will not find any fanart for them.

i've tried the moving the films out of the root folder and then back in, i also tried ripping one of the films again and adding it but with the same results. Everything is ripped the same way as the rest of the films that i have no problem with. Also tried the usual reboot but still nothing.

Any ideas.

Thanks
Jon
Which movie scraper are you using? (If you're using IMDB, it's broken now; use TMDB or Universal Scraper instead)
Does the name of your movie file match the title of the movie as it is listed on the scraper site?
(2012-12-14, 22:39)artrafael Wrote: Which movie scraper are you using? (If you're using IMDB, it's broken now; use TMDB or Universal Scraper instead)
Does the name of your movie file match the title of the movie as it is listed on the scraper site?

Thanks for that. All sorted

Jon

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library not updating0