Default Thumbnail type in confluence skin on pi
Hi there,

Really enjoying XBMC on the Pi.

What I am trying to achieve in XBMC is to have tag information (artist name, album name etc) pulled from the ID tags of the MP3 files themselves but have album artwork pulled from scrapers. For reasons I wont bore you with the artwork in the actual ID tags doesnt match the actual album artwork and I cant change the files.

I have got all my files imported into the library without a hitch and most of them show up "remote thumb" under the "get thumb" option of the context menu on the album that have been pulled by the scraper. When selected this indeed shows the correct thumb I am looking for.

Trouble is, how do I do this globally? So by default I want the remote thumb (if there is one) and if not, the local thumb.

Is this a "skin" setting or is it the library that controls this?

Many thanks
If you must keep your tags as is, someone else will have to help you with your request.

Otherwise, if you want to remove album artwork from your music tags, use MediaMonkey and the album art tagger plugin.
You can select your entire music database and delete the artwork with just a few clicks.

Doug

P.S. doesn't sound like an RPi specific question. You may get more eyeballs up one level in General Help and Support.
Thanks for the response.

Tags must stay as they are I'm afraid.

I have re-posted in general help and support. Tried to delete this thread but it wont let me. If a mod could do it, that would be great.

Thanks again

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Default Thumbnail type in confluence skin on pi0