• 6(current)
[RELEASE] HD-Trailers.net Video Plugin
Hi all,

I like a lot this plugin but there is something I'd really like to archieve:

When I navigate in my movies (I mean I enter in movies section of Kodi), I can go to the info of the film and select "trailer". When I do this I can see the trailer using youtube plugin if I have it activated, but I can't make it use HD-trailers plugin instead of youtube to perform this trailer view.

Is there any way to do this? I've navigate all the kodi menus but I've not find a way.

Many thanks in advance
Me too, it's so annoying... I don't know why it's defaulting to youtube first? looked for an option to try and change the order that hdtrailers aggregates the video sites but couldnt find it... Then found an option to "prefer HD-Trailers.net" which has done nothing to remedy it? Sad
Hi

I just installed this HD Trailers add-on, I have been happily using Apple iTunes Trailers add-on with no problems, until recently I discovered when playing trailers with the Apple iTunes Trailers add-on it crashes my Home Automation controller as Kodi is integrated in to it. Anyway's that another issue with the KodiRemote add-on for Micasaverde Vera. Log error details here.

So I thought I'd try HD Trailers add-on instead, this also crashes my Home Automation controller when playing trailers from Apple.com.

However my question today about HD Trailers is that when I attempt to play trailers and select the (yahoo-redir) option if its available, the HD Trailers add-on throws up a script error. I am using Kodi Helix v14.2 on OpenElec.

Code:
17:38:30 T:140170981025536  NOTICE: XBMC Add-on HD-Trailers.net v1.1.0 scraper: __get_json opening url: http://video.query.yahoo.com/v1/public/yql?q=SELECT+*+FROM+yahoo.media.video.streams+WHERE+id='e8cea565-4a93-3863-a889-d0270cc091ba'+AND+format='mp4'+AND+protocol='http'+AND+plrs='sdwpWXbKKUIgNzVhXSce__'+AND+region='US'&env=prod&format=json
17:38:31 T:140173646292864   DEBUG: LIRC: Update - NEW at 329867:160 0 KEY_OK_UP devinput (KEY_OK_UP)
17:38:31 T:140170981025536   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'resources.lib.scraper.NetworkError'>
                                            Error Contents: HTTPError: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.hdtrailers_net/addon.py", line 304, in <module>
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/plugin.py", line 332, in run
                                                items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.xbmcswift2/lib/xbmcswift2/plugin.py", line 306, in _dispatch
                                                listitems = view_func(**items)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.hdtrailers_net/addon.py", line 229, in play_video
                                                playable_url = _get_playable_url(source, url)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.hdtrailers_net/addon.py", line 287, in _get_playable_url
                                                raw_url = scraper.get_yahoo_url(vid, res)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.hdtrailers_net/resources/lib/scraper.py", line 132, in get_yahoo_url
                                                data = __get_json(data_url % {'video_id': vid})
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.hdtrailers_net/resources/lib/scraper.py", line 187, in __get_json
                                                raise NetworkError('HTTPError: %s' % error)
                                            NetworkError: HTTPError: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
17:38:31 T:140173646292864   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
17:38:31 T:140170981025536    INFO: Python script stopped

Full log file here for 1 month:

http://xbmclogs.com/p1yfbzp5z

Thanks
Hey,

since when is hd-trailers.net not usable anymore for movie information trailers, I mean as scraper in default kodi settings. It used to be selectable in scraper settings, in default "the movie database" there is only youtube available for me. I am sure last time I checked in scraper settings for movies, hd-trailers.net was selectable to watch trailers ...
So, I downloaded this addon, hoping that it would be somehow possible to let it download trailers for existing movie in the background, but I haven't found that option anywhere. Did I misunderstand something?
its possible chage the trailer´s language?
Feature Request: Random Playlist

One of the things I miss about going to the theater, is getting my interest tweaked about a movie I don't know about yet.

I would like it, if the add-on could add 3 random trailers from the "Latest" list to a kodi playlist.
Is this addon still supported?

HD-trailers creates an error when I try to use it as follows:

18:34:59 467.184052 T:1556608032 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named xbmcswift2
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.hdtrailers_net/addon.py", line 20, in <module>
from xbmcswift2 import Plugin, xbmcgui
ImportError: No module named xbmcswift2
18:34:59 467.209503 T:1958568496 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.hdtrailers_net/
18:34:59 467.217743 T:1958568496 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.hdtrailers_net/) failed

I have loaded the latest version of xbmcswift2 and nothing changes. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks.
Fixed it myself. It looks like there's a bad copy of xbmcswift2 addon floating around. The xbmcswift2 directory should be in a lib directory. In the bad copy, it's directly in script.module.xbmcswift2, not in script.module.xbmcswift2/lib where it should be.

(2015-11-28, 16:15)gargamon Wrote: Is this addon still supported?

HD-trailers creates an error when I try to use it as follows:

18:34:59 467.184052 T:1556608032 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named xbmcswift2
File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.hdtrailers_net/addon.py", line 20, in <module>
from xbmcswift2 import Plugin, xbmcgui
ImportError: No module named xbmcswift2
18:34:59 467.209503 T:1958568496 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.hdtrailers_net/
18:34:59 467.217743 T:1958568496 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.hdtrailers_net/) failed

I have loaded the latest version of xbmcswift2 and nothing changes. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks.
Been having some issues since a few days back, maybe a week, the addon no longer shows/downloads the covers of the trailers. Is the addon broken or is it in my end? I havent changed a thing, it just stopped downloading the covers.
No, same issue here. No pictures/posters.

Seems to be a general issue.
Same issue here. Was also wondering if it was just me.

Anyone aware of a fx for this yet.

Managed to track down the Rogue One trailer though.
Not found any fix, and totally clueless how to fix it myself, zero skillz in addon programming. Hopefully the author will notice soon that its borked.
Does this add on work with Kodi on the Raspberry Pi under OpenElec?

I can't figure out how to send a viewed video to Couch Potato, or to download the trailer for that matter.
Hi all,

I think it would be useful to have a switch between the cinema and DVD releases. Some of us are more interested in what to buy not what to watch in cinema. What do you think?

Regards
-=ata843=-
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] HD-Trailers.net Video Plugin1