• 4(current)
[RELEASE] HD-Trailers.net Video Plugin
@sphere today whenever I watch a trailer and if I like it or want to watch that movie I go to imdb and add it to the watchlist. If we can get that functionality added in to this I do not have to do that. I am hoping all the addons (Netflix, amazon prime etc..) in the future integrate with this list so I can update my list
on the fly and keep it updated.

If IMDB is too hard to implement then trakt.tv watchlist (assuming this easier Smile) is good enough for me and I can move my watchlist to trakt.

Ideally having a script of it own for this would be great so all the addons can make use of it as needed but I do not know how much work it is.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
The new Version is in the xbmc.org Add-on repository available.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Good news, my new CouchPotato Manager Add-on is now in the official add-on repository available.
I added the CouchPotato integration into the HD-Trailers.net add-on.

Just open the context-menu on movie entries and choose "Add this movie to CouchPotato" Smile

I would be happy if you could test this version and give me some feedback if everything works as expected.

You can download Version 1.2.0 here.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Can you the ability to append '-trailer' to the filename when saving downloaded trailers? I use them in conjunction with Cinema Experience addon and that needs it to play the trailer.

The apple trailer lite addon does this, but doesn't do background or queued downloads like this does.
If you can add ths it would be perfect.
Have you had any reports of no sound? I've been using this right along, letting it auto-update (1.2.1 currently) and tonight I tried a trailer and it had no sound. Thought it was just YouTube, tried one from Apple... same thing.

My other XBMC items have sound just fine. I can't recall if I watched a trailer after upgrading to 12.2 or not...

Just curious.
(2013-05-09, 02:55)majorsl Wrote: Have you had any reports of no sound? I've been using this right along, letting it auto-update (1.2.1 currently) and tonight I tried a trailer and it had no sound. Thought it was just YouTube, tried one from Apple... same thing.

My other XBMC items have sound just fine. I can't recall if I watched a trailer after upgrading to 12.2 or not...

Just curious.

Please disregard. I found the problem.
It seems this plug in is not working!
(2013-05-21, 22:09)gate1975mlm Wrote: It seems this plug in is not working!

Please check again. HD-Trailers.net got a problem with their hoster which should be fixed now.

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2013-05-22, 00:06)sphere Wrote:

Please check again. HD-Trailers.net got a problem with their hoster which should be fixed now.

regards,
sphere

Thanks for the info I will check it out again.
(2013-05-22, 00:06)sphere Wrote:

regards,
sphere

Just checked still getting an error.
Seems to be finally working again Smile
Thank you for this great AddOn and the really nice integration with your Trakt.tv List Manager Addon - its just what I had been looking for Smile

Moved from the Trakt.tv List Manager AddOn thread (my mistake Sleepy Blush ):

(2013-07-10, 16:07)jmh2002 Wrote: Also, as a question, are the normal plot/actor/director/runtime, etc etc, details ever available for a movie (plot seeming to be most important)?

(2013-07-10, 16:07)jmh2002 Wrote: Finally, views seem to be invidual for each movie. So eg: if I set the view to list/date/ascending, this view doesn't seem to apply when I go to the next trailer. I ask about this because it would always be nice to the oldest item first (ie: the teaser, or trailer, and thereafter any clips or additonal trailers)

Are either of these possible? Thanks Smile Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2013-07-10, 16:07)jmh2002 Wrote: Also, as a question, are the normal plot/actor/director/runtime, etc etc, details ever available for a movie (plot seeming to be most important)?
This is not possible (in an acceptable way) at the moment due to the way hdtrailers.net exposes the movie metadata. The Add-on needs to know all metadata at once before finishing the movie-view but hd-trailers only exposes them on the movie-detail-page. The only chance (which is not acceptable) would be opening the movie overview page and the page for each movie on that page - that would slow down the add-on (and increase the load to hd-trailers.net) extremely.

I already asked hd-trailers.net about a real api and also offered my help but they don't have time for that at the moment. Maybe this will change in the future.

(2013-07-10, 16:07)jmh2002 Wrote: Finally, views seem to be invidual for each movie. So eg: if I set the view to list/date/ascending, this view doesn't seem to apply when I go to the next trailer. I ask about this because it would always be nice to the oldest item first (ie: the teaser, or trailer, and thereafter any clips or additonal trailers)
This is a XBMC core functionality, nothing I can change on that behavior.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Thank you for the clarification Smile Regarding the metadata, if the information can already be sourced from HD Trailers, what about if there was 'show information' dialog on the context menu that would pull the data from HD Trailers only on a per movie and per request basis (to avoid the slow downs and load problems) ? Or is this simply not workable (in an acceptable way) ?

Apologies if my lack of coding experience makes this question redundant based on your previous reply.

Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2013-07-11, 13:56)jmh2002 Wrote: Thank you for the clarification Smile Regarding the metadata, if the information can already be sourced from HD Trailers, what about if there was 'show information' dialog on the context menu that would pull the data from HD Trailers only on a per movie and per request basis (to avoid the slow downs and load problems) ? Or is this simply not workable (in an acceptable way) ?

This is simply not possible with the XBMC Add-on API at the moment. By the way, this is also one of my "My 30 Add-on API Wishes"-Thread (Point 5.1a).
No need to apologize, thats what an Forum is meant for Wink

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] HD-Trailers.net Video Plugin1