[VIDEO PREVIEW] Aeon Nox 4.0
spent 2 hours with video editing software again.
have fun Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Nice work, phil. The vid shows off the skin nicely!
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
The joke's on you... we already knew the skin is amazing! Nod

Kidding aside, the video, like the skin itself, is perfect, great job as always. Also, is "65daysofstatic" the inspiration for the "65" in your username?
nice video for a great skin.
Wink
(2012-12-15, 02:10)CutSickAss Wrote: The joke's on you... we already knew the skin is amazing! Nod

Kidding aside, the video, like the skin itself, is perfect, great job as always. Also, is "65daysofstatic" the inspiration for the "65" in your username?

correct. Cool
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Excellent work!! Looking forward to finally trying this out when the finished version is released Big Grin
(2012-12-15, 02:16)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-12-15, 02:10)CutSickAss Wrote: The joke's on you... we already knew the skin is amazing! Nod

correct. Cool

It's nice to see some other people also have some band influences Wink

btw, nice video, I always find myself drawn back to this skin even with all the fabulous work put out by others. I'm constantly using this one and am enjoying following the progress made to it.

"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
very eye candy, I love all the flipping transitions and all.

Just worried about fucking up my library from 3.6.1 Eden to 4.0 Frodo, it seems there are still a lot of problems with local posters and fanarts not showing up. Don't want to set up all my library again, too much time consuming. So I will wait other users to try it.

just a question; during the startup process, the "by BigNoid/Phil65" is hard coded or did you overlayed it in video editing? (I wouldnt like to see it everytime I boot the htpc)
its just in the video Wink
Impressive and so true.
Looks great! Nice video Smile
Awesome Phil, does credit to the skin and all your and BN's work. Many thanks
hi, amazing.
How to have view like at 1:14 of this movie. What widget I should activate?
The bottom widget is Mixed Music the top one is Most Played Albums.
(2012-12-15, 11:48)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: just a question; during the startup process, the "by BigNoid/Phil65" is hard coded or did you overlayed it in video editing? (I wouldnt like to see it everytime I boot the htpc)

That's just for the video.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[VIDEO PREVIEW] Aeon Nox 4.02