• 4(current)
Release Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows
(2013-07-21, 12:44)Vinhduc Wrote: Black screen ...viki on Atv2 good summer All !

ok should be fixed now.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Tx Dknight, can you replace the sub language please, merci beaucoup Smile
(2013-07-22, 12:15)Vinhduc Wrote: Tx Dknight, can you replace the sub language please, merci beaucoup Smile

I didn't realize the subtitle language select didn't work. but usually you can change the sub language yourself from the menu option.
But the menu option didn't work for sub language !
(2013-07-23, 02:37)Vinhduc Wrote: But the menu option didn't work for sub language !

No i understand that. I'm looking into fixing it. I'm just mentioning that once it's fixed it you can use the menu option
I came here to say thanks for the add-on and saw this issue. I've submitted a fix to your repo.

And thank you for this add-on.
(2013-07-23, 02:37)Vinhduc Wrote: But the menu option didn't work for sub language !

ok language option should be working now. Just select the language you want and the sub should be in that language

oh and fyi if you didn't get the update automatically you can just uninstall and reinstall the addon to get the update
hi there! love your 720p movies. Can you please upload more and more korean dramas?
It seems to get stuck on downloading 0% viki for me, any fix ? Smile Thanks, sometimes it says enabled but there's nothing in the menu.

Edit:

Well decided to try to just run the addon directly instead of configuring ti and it works fine and you set the subtitles there, in case anyone has this doubt in the future.

Cheers, works great!
Since yesterday I've been getting the error; "Script failed!: plugin.video.viki", whenever I click on a video. Does anyone else have this problem? What happened? Did viki.com change something on their site, or can I fix this within xbmc? Before yesterday, the viki add-on worked perfectly! Sad Any help will be much appreciated!
(2013-10-26, 22:55)Almare Wrote: Since yesterday I've been getting the error; "Script failed!: plugin.video.viki", whenever I click on a video. Does anyone else have this problem? What happened? Did viki.com change something on their site, or can I fix this within xbmc? Before yesterday, the viki add-on worked perfectly! Sad Any help will be much appreciated!

it's still working fine for me. try uninstalling and reinstalling the addon. if that still doesn't work post a log and you can follow these steps if you don't know how to get the logs http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...g_Uploader

then post the url to your log and I'll check it out
Black screen today for me, tx Dknight to fix and the language if possible Smile
I'll check it out this weekend. Look like they made a change to where they list the episodes
ok it should be fixed now. I just pushed an update
Seems fixed. Thanks

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows4