• 6(current)
Release Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows
Just made an update. I added a new feature for the viki addon. In addon settings you can now choose a proxy region. This will make videos that are only available to the specified region available no matter where you are. For example if you enable the proxy setting within the addon the default region is USA so you'll be able to watch all the shows that are available in the US outside the US.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Where i can find the addon that you created? I need this addon because i'm from Romania and some videos are restricted in my country.
(2014-02-03, 01:50)diana_niko Wrote: Where i can find the addon that you created? I need this addon because i'm from Romania and some videos are restricted in my country.

weird is the link in the first post not working for you? but here's a different link to my repository. just install this repo below then select the viki addon

http://fusion.xbmchub.com/movies-tv/repo...paddon.zip
I want to share with you this site: http://vikeep.herokuapp.com/.
In the search box you write the name of the series tht you want to download, and then you hit search.
You can download the videos and the subtitles.
Someone could edit this application so we can download the romanian subtitles as well?
Thanks in advance!

Thank you for your fast reply!
And i hope that the you like the link i shared above.
(2014-02-03, 01:56)diana_niko Wrote: I want to share with you this site: http://vikeep.herokuapp.com/.
In the search box you write the name of the series tht you want to download, and then you hit search.
You can download the videos and the subtitles.
Someone could edit this application so we can download the romanian subtitles as well?
Thanks in advance!

thanks for the link but u actually don't need it. my addon actually saves the subtitle from viki down to your pc before loading it. Just go into the language setting select the language you want to watch the subtitle in then when you launch a video just copy the sub.srt file if you want to keep the subtitle

it's located here in the device

\addons\plugin.video.viki\resources

full path in windows is

C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.viki\resources
Thank you very much!
I haved installed the xbmc application for windows but when i run it ends up with this error: Error: Unable To Create GUI. Exiting.
I have Windows XP, but i don't have installed the driver for my video card, because i have a problem and if i install it my computer restarts.
It is possible that this error may be because of this?
Thank in advance!
(2014-02-03, 02:57)diana_niko Wrote: I haved installed the xbmc application for windows but when i run it ends up with this error: Error: Unable To Create GUI. Exiting.
I have Windows XP, but i don't have installed the driver for my video card, because i have a problem and if i install it my computer restarts.
It is possible that this error may be because of this?
Thank in advance!

definitely, it does require you use a video card that can do run directx so the generic driver won't do it
great plugin. my wife uses viki all the time, so this is perfect for her.

one feature request: could you add a menu item on the main menu where you can access all of your saved bookmarks?

right now, it seems like you have to find a specific episode you were watching in order to access any bookmarks for that episode. it would be great if there was one place where you could see all of your saved bookmarks and then jump right to that episode where you left off.
I think I am slow. I have all the working resources like t0mm0s and urlresolver, but i still get dependencies not met in XBMC Gotham on a Mac for every single add on in your repository.

Am I missing something?
Can you please make it compatible with nightly builds as all of us who have nuc we are obligated to use nightly build and not the stable one and we can not install the add on due to incompatibility issue.

Thank you
Hi dknlght, what do you need to to add the Pass option?

I can provide you with an account.
DknIght: I just used your most recent Viki add on for my Weltv XBMC iptv box and it doesn't work for me. It pulls up the drama episode list and when I select the episode it will come back with the message: script error: viki.plugin.
Am I doing something wrong?
i'm not familiar with that box. can you post a log so I can see what the error is?
I will try to get you a log. I'm a total newbie so will have to get help to get the log. It may take me a while.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows4