• 7(current)
Release Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows
Don't know if this is the info you need.

The original error message reads:
error! Script failed!:plugin.video.viki

The changelog:
-initial release

Is this the information you needed?
What is the "Video by Viki Id" selection? I get a script error and cannot connect to network dialog box. every time I attempt to use it.
(2014-03-06, 15:42)bramwell Wrote: What is the "Video by Viki Id" selection? I get a script error and cannot connect to network dialog box. every time I attempt to use it.

I added that option for my personal use really. there are actually some video that doesn't show up in the viki search results but do show up in a google search when searching viki.com because some site link back to private videos they posted on viki to be use only by their site. You can enter the viki id of the video which is usually found in the url and enter it here. This will take you directly to that video. for example if you type 1033328v into the "find video by viki id" option it will let you watch episode 42 of "A little love never hurts"

(2014-03-06, 08:15)lilminx Wrote: Don't know if this is the info you need.

The original error message reads:
error! Script failed!:plugin.video.viki

The changelog:
-initial release

Is this the information you needed?

actually no. see if you can follow this tutorial http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Log_file to get the logs
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
My Viki channel is working now. A friend of mine who also has the WEL TV / XBMC box told me the following:

Access XBMC and leave it running for at least 15 minutes and then access the Viki channel, then it will work. I followed his instructions and lo and behold Viki channel works!!!

Thank you dknIght for all your hard work and help, it is very much appreciated!!!
Can you make a compatible version fot the new gotham beta 1?

Thank you
I'm new using the Apple TV 1st generation: today viki kept switching between pages not showing any tittle but if i enter viki ID# it will showed the episose and can be wtched.
If you show how to restore to display all the titlle : golden rainbow, passion love .... Try to un-install then install won't work
I am having the same issues as minh2161. Since this morning, I cannot find any shows simply pages. I did put in the vikiid and that worked... Will this issue be resolved soon? Please advise.
looks like the site made a small change to their css that's why no shows are showing but I just pushed a fixed so it should work now. also I made an update that should make it compatible with gotham.
When I open your repository in my gotham beta 1 installation and select viki it has version 1.1.12 but it still writes incompatible and does not let you install it.
Found quick fix for early problem for no shows showing in the Viki:
First system, file manager, profile directory, addon- data then srcoll down to : scrip.module. metahandler. Right click to show menu to delete this scrip, click Yes.
Second then get out, go to Program, select Xunity maintenance, select Xunitytalk. com Developer tool. there is warning : for developer or experience users only, click Yes. Select Install develop scripts, then select scrip.module.metahandler, then select Fredo then yes.. You're done back to normal show Viki.
At least on my system, Xunity Maintenance is incompatible with gotham.
I managed to install the add on in gotham installation by downloading the zip file of the add on (version 1.1.11) from Superepo and changing in its xml the require from Python 2.0 to Python 2.1.0 but in contrast with Sportingstreams where i have done the same trick and worked, Viki add on does not present any tv show. Can you please provide the 1.1.12 zip file for Viki add on in order to try the trick with this version?

Thank you
I am running Gotham beta, and like someone already said, when I attempt to update to 1.1.12, it won't install saying that it does not meet dependencies.
thanks
ok here's the plugin file separately
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/DW9ht3mWba

bramwell try changing the python version like gusmin says and then install. If it still gives you the error post a log and I'll check what script it's depending on that you don't have
Thanks. dknight, However, not sure how to do that. Very new to all of this...
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows4