• 11(current)
Release Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows
(2014-05-16, 04:41)tantalyn Wrote: I just did a fresh start on my device, and it is telling me that the Viki add on is broken. HELP!!

Most likely it can't find one of the script module it needed. Try doing a force refresh on my repository and then find the addon again. if that still doesn't work. you'll have to install the module manually.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
How do you put it in manually?
Hello, app works great!!

One small problem, the Greek subs don't seem to work, whenever I select them it says script error!!

Great job!
On newer videos the subtites don't work. I've noticed that when downloading the srt files from vikeep, they are in some kind of weird messed up format (looks like binary).

using official site or apps work fine tho. would you be able to fix this? the drama with issues is 'Angel Eyes'
Hello, I'm having a problem with the select subtile language. when i click on this option nothing shows up, its blank. When i play a video i could see english subs but i can't select another sub. please help. thank you.
I'll check it out
I am having the same problem (gotham 13.2 final release)

(2014-08-20, 02:37)mano154 Wrote: Hello, I'm having a problem with the select subtile language. when i click on this option nothing shows up, its blank. When i play a video i could see english subs but i can't select another sub. please help. thank you.

I am having the same problem (Gotham 13.2 final release)
Hello,
I'm basically a first time user of xbmc and I've got the same problem: I can enter the "Select Subtitle Language" menu, but no languages are listed there. That happened first on 13.1 and did not change after upgrading to 13.2
Here's a log:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=273267
I tried to read it and I was a bit surprised about line 1008:
DEBUG: Loading items: 7, directory: plugin://plugin.video.viki/ sort method: 0, ascending: false
Doesn't that mean seven language options should be displayed?
Sorry I think there a change in the site I need to fix the language section
(2014-08-21, 14:06)dknlght Wrote: Sorry I think there a change in the site I need to fix the language section

dknlght...Now yes, it was great! thank you!!!!
dknlght..the subs are working now, thank you!!!!
Hello dknight I am getting no subtitles in viki with version 1.1.22 I refreshed the plug in and checked for an update and still nothing. Thank you for the hard work it's much appreciated.
(2014-09-02, 22:57)DiRTDOG Wrote: Hello dknight I am getting no subtitles in viki with version 1.1.22 I refreshed the plug in and checked for an update and still nothing. Thank you for the hard work it's much appreciated.

have you tried other videos and do they all not display subtitles? what device are you running xbmc on?
I've finally switched to the correct version 1.1.22 (also restarted after installing, in case that matters), but it still doesn't work for me:
I was unable to select pretty much anything without getting a script error.
Only "Genres" worked, but selecting a series resulted in an error. Oh and the "find by viki id" option worked too and I was able to play videos with it...but without subtitles of course :/
"Select Subtitle Language" also worked, but nothing was listed.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=285020

When I started it again later, "Select Subtitle Language" took a while and then actually displayed lots of languages O.O (that happened only once...when I tried again later it immediately showed nothing again)
Then I tried to start a series with the viki id option, but it had no subtitles.
The other options still result in a script error, except for genres which works to the point that i can actually play videos...without subtitles^^
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=285022
(2014-09-03, 05:39)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-09-02, 22:57)DiRTDOG Wrote: Hello dknight I am getting no subtitles in viki with version 1.1.22 I refreshed the plug in and checked for an update and still nothing. Thank you for the hard work it's much appreciated.

have you tried other videos and do they all not display subtitles? what device are you running xbmc on?
Yes, I did try other Korean drama episodes using viki and I got the same results. I am running OpenElec on x86 using a core i3.

P. S. Thanks for the help, my wife is freaking out big time and she is nagging me for two days now. Lol thanks again.
[/b]
[b]EDIT:[b] I am also running on a Mac mini with OSX Mavericks and I have the same issue
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows4