• 12(current)
Release Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows
Ok, I'm able to reproduce your problem. Only issue so far at the moment is I don't know what's causing it. Somehow XBMC can't connect to the site. I'll have to investigate further
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Hello dknight, when I tried download your addon, I'm getting error: Your client does not have permission to get URL /files/repository.dk-xbmc-repaddon.zip from this server.

How to fix this?
Thank you
Hi dknlght, getting a script error now on all my variants OSX, Win8, OpenELEC.
dknlght... Please take a look, script error
Hi kdnight i habe a big Problem. The subtitles are not Wirkung i tryed several Videos and several languages and all the time there is no subs also no english. The Video shows up a raw Video.at first the choose a language section didnt show but then it was shown up after changing the preferences oft the addon. I had 3 section USS proxy* proxy Palace and activate translation.
After i activated the translation the list choose language apared again. I selected english. But you know before the essue accured i used to change the language and then i get a message saying deutsch is saved but this message dissapeared. Ehen i watch a Video i go to download subs by subscene.com and xbmc indicates that there is internal subs available. Pleaaaaaase fix it i m really going crazy
Ps I m using xbmc gotham on a Raspberry Pi device
Dont't worry, dknigt is busy, no fix now and nô sub language,
I'll take a look at the addon this weekend. Viki site been giving weird errors that I didn't have enough time to figure out what's wrong.
Thank you dknIght
You re the best.
ok finally figured out a work around to my issue. I just pushed a fix out. it should automatically update for you
Thanks dknight! Your hard work is appreciated. It's working so far I will test more later.
very good job! parabens! working perfectly!
dknlght, I can not change the language in the legend, for saving script error happens. Please take a look. Thank you.
The subtitle section is not working, Instead of the language its showing the country the drama is from.The subs don't work.
(2014-10-25, 04:47)mano154 Wrote: The subtitle section is not working, Instead of the language its showing the country the drama is from.The subs don't work.

this should fixed now
(2014-11-03, 02:48)dknlght Wrote:
(2014-10-25, 04:47)mano154 Wrote: The subtitle section is not working, Instead of the language its showing the country the drama is from.The subs don't work.

this should fixed now

not work. I have to download it again? how to make subtitles work again
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Viki.com Video Add-on - Asian Drama MOVIES & TV Shows4