add-ons IMDB missing?
Hello,
in my version of "Eden" of xbmc I've always used for the video add-on IMDB. Now is definitely disappeared after being left for several days with "not working". I will continue to use it because I own all the covers, may have been turned off?
Search the other 10± threads about that
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Confirmed here.
sorry, I'm Italian and I do not know the language very well, I did some research in the forum but did not find anything ...
IMDB scraper is broken due to changes on the IMDB site. There is no estimated time on when (or if) the IMDB scraper will (or can) be updated to work again. Instead, please use the default TMDB scraper or the Universal Scraper.
I added the Universal Scraper but I am unable to disable IMDB which is broken. When I locate the IMDB add-on the disable button is shaded and I can't select it. How do I get rid of this add-on?
Welcome to the XBMC forums, mhetman.

Did you switch to the Universal Scraper on the "Set content" page for your movie source folder(s)? You have to do this in addition to installing Universal Scraper before you are allowed to delete the previous scraper (IMDB).
(2012-12-21, 04:30)artrafael Wrote: Welcome to the XBMC forums, mhetman.

Did you switch to the Universal Scraper on the "Set content" page for your movie source folder(s)? You have to do this in addition to installing Universal Scraper before you are allowed to delete the previous scraper (IMDB).

(2012-12-21, 05:03)mhetman Wrote:

I'm glad you read my post, but you didn't say whether or not you had done what I had suggested nor whether or not it had solved your problem. Wink

(2012-12-21, 09:04)artrafael Wrote:
(2012-12-21, 05:03)mhetman Wrote:

I'm glad you read my post, but you didn't say whether or not you had done what I had suggested nor whether or not it had solved your problem. Wink
Hi, I was using MovieDB for Scrapers but the scores for each movie isn't exactly same as IMDB( if I chose scores from IMDB, then there will be no scores)
Any fixes?
I have over a thousand films with. Nfo, according to this example:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
<movie>
<title>2AR.2003-Los rubios *</title>

<outline>Los rubios es un recorrido por diversos estados de la memoria a partir de la ausencia de los padres de la protagonista.</outline>

<plot>SINOPSIS: Fragmentos, fantasías, relatos y fotos dan forma a una realidad que pertenece al pasado y se proyecta en el presente.
Una actriz y unos Playmobiles felices construyen el universo fracturado en que la protagonista descubre una y otra vez lo imposible de la memoria.</plot>

<mpaa>Rated G</mpaa>

</movie>

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0319307/
----------------------------------------------------------------

This allows me to integrate Spanish text and my own code, with IMDB info
The case used in this example does not exist in TMDB, so I can only hope that IMDB scraper working again.
Also I want to leave my thanks and admiration for the incredible work done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
add-ons IMDB missing?0