advanced Launcher with fully automatic Score storage, Back Button, Screen transition
Hello, I have written a utility which can be easily configured. It is made between the Advanced Launcher and the programme to be started!

In conjunction with Advanced Launcher is now the following possibilities:
-fully automatic Score storage
back button (joypad) configurable
Screen is turned off when the programms starts (fewer windows) at the start of programs
-easy to configure
PC games can be run as an emulator (ROM) including assignable back button!
-all parameters are freely configurable and customizable!
-Joytokey.exe can be import for Keyboardcommands !

Check it out! I tested my program at Eden! I am always open for improvement! Please write me at
KSieber@online.de for the program, if interrested!

greetings Kevin

For configuration ..put my Programm as the Emulator in XBMC Advanced Launcher
select the Emulator as a Parameter in advanced Launcher ! I will do a Video soon !
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

Please post in English. Thanks.
(2012-12-15, 23:09)3dhubiflieger Wrote: Hallo, ich habe hier ein Zusatzprogramm geschrieben welches sich sehr einfach konfigurieren lässt. Es setzt sich zwischen den Advanced Launcher und dem zu startenden Programm !

In Verbindung mit Advanced Launcher ist nun folgendes Möglich:
-vollautomtische Spielstandsspeicherung
-zurücktaste(Joypad) konfigurierbar
-Bildschirm wird beim Programmstart ausgeschaltet(weniger Fenster) beim Start von Programmen
-einfach konfigurierbar
-PC Spiele können wie ein Emulator (ROM) gestartet werden inkl belegbarer zurückTaste !
-alle Paramter sind frei konfigurier und anpassbar !

Probiert es aus ! Ich habe mein Programm unter Eden getestet ! Ich bin für Verbesserungen jederzeit offen ! Bitte schreibt mir an KSieber@online.de für das Programm, falls es interressiert ! Habe hier leider keine Uploadmöglichkeit !

Gruss Kevin
und wo ist Ihre Anwendung?
Hello, I have written a utility which can be easily configured. It is made between the Advanced Launcher and the programme to be started!

In conjunction with Advanced Launcher is now the following possibilities:
-fully automatic Score storage
back button (joypad) configurable
Screen is turned off when the programms starts (fewer windows) at the start of programs
-easy to configure
PC games can be run as an emulator (ROM) including assignable back button!
-all parameters are freely configurable and customizable!
-Joytokey.exe can be import for Keyboardcommands !

Check it out! I tested my program at Eden! I am always open for improvement! Please write me at
KSieber@online.de for the program, if interrested!

greetings Kevin

Here is the download Link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/2297412020/...9C88203D7E;

For configuration ..put my Programm as the Emulator in XBMC Advanced Launcher
select the Emulator as a Parameter in advanced Launcher ! Put my Programm in the same folder of the emulator ! I will do a Video soon !
the link doesn't work for me Sad
link is updated...
http://www.xbmcnerds.com/index.php?page=...#post79885

I already posted this in a German forum. Meanwhile, I have an updated version with new features ready.
Therefore you have no external programs to more typed using keyboard or mouse, joypad implement. Simply press both buttons simultaneously dr? ... Eg bridges. Joypad and keyboard key, and the whole is configured. The extension writes commands of in the background or in the Keyboard Buffer sends the mouse commands.
The program also runs alein without XBMC.
I spare myself still interested in order to upload ....
Now you can download a new Version I have made a German Website for it.

http://joystartend.npage.de/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
advanced Launcher with fully automatic Score storage, Back Button, Screen transition 0