Win No Shuffle Option in Music Library
I can not seem to find anyone else that has encountered this issue but I am hoping maybe others have figured it out. I have created a playlist in my Music library. I am in Library mode and went to Music -> Playlists -> New Playlist. I added all the songs and folders that I wanted to include, saved it, and went to play it. It works fine and all the songs are there, however it only plays them in order. I checked the left hand menu and no option for Shuffle or Random is there. It is also missing from any other area in my Music library. I have tried numerous skins thinking it was just an ommision in AEON. If I enter Party mode, the shuffle option is there, but I am not able to select it (it is not selectable), songs play at random but it pulls in all songs, not only the ones from my playlist. How can I shuffle my playlist so that I do not have to listen to my songs in the order they were added?

I am using WIndows 7 with Eden. I currently have the AEON skin, but have also tried Confluence and PM3.HD.

I love XBMC except for this one glaring shortcoming, and I can not imagine this is not possible. Please help me out!
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

(2012-12-16, 08:41)Gdfthr248 Wrote: I am using WIndows 7 with Eden. I currently have the AEON skin, but have also tried Confluence and PM3.HD.

I love XBMC except for this one glaring shortcoming, and I can not imagine this is not possible. Please help me out!

I can't speak for the other skins since I don't use them, but for Confluence, you just play your playlist and then open the slider menu on the left. Locate the six buttons near the bottom in the "PLAYING" section which are used for Previous, Pause, Stop, Next, Repeat, and Random. Click the right-most button for Random (the icon with two curly arrows crossing each other). Your playlist items will now play in random order.

Thanks artrafael, I was able to find the controls at the top of the AEON skin. Thanks for the response, I am still picking up XBMC coming from my PS3. Forums have helped me a ton getting things set up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Shuffle Option in Music Library0