Problem with ICONS
Hello all,
just updated to the frodo rc and I moved to this skin, that I like a lot
But I've found a bug/problem: all the icons of my movies are gone (there are instead frames from the movies). Or better, if I look for a icon, the old icon is present, but not shown. If I switch again to confluence skin, the icons are ok.
If i scrap a movie again, this time the icon appears
suggestions?

Another question: I'd like to see the movie file name in the information screen, so that it is easy to detect wrong correlations.
Is it possible?
Hi gatto_mannaro,

Neon is not yet updated to Frodo (rc). Some changes have been made to the way XBMC shows icons and fanart. Had problems with it myself using a beta of Frodo. I think we will just have to wait until Stoli updates his skin. He has indicated in another thread that he expects this update to arrive before year's end. So I figured I will just be patient and wait upgrading to Frodo until the skin is available.

And for your other question: I haven't got a clue :-S

Greetz,

_J@N_
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
For your second question there is a way .. its a skin setting you have to enable

settings -> skin -> movies/tv -> "show video path in info screen" should do what you want
Please try the modifications I made (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=152990) and PLEASE let me know how your experience was in that thread.
I do not have much time but am working on it now and then until stoli has time to do everything proper =)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with ICONS0