Win "No information found for item" on two movies (Frodo RC1)
Hi All! Just installed Frodo RC1 and started with a fresh movie database, i'm synced up on three machines with MySQL and everything loaded up fine...except for two movies:

For some reason, "Limitless" and "The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo" cannot be added to my library. Here are the excerpts from the log:

11:23:54 T:5596 WARNING: No information found for item 'smb://infinity.lan.local/Movies/Limtless (2011).mkv', it won't be added to the library.
11:23:55 T:5596 WARNING: No information found for item 'smb://infinity.lan.local/Movies/The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo.mkv', it won't be added to the library.

I have added in other movies and there were absolutely no problems, it's just these two that I cannot get added to my library. I have tried appending the year to the file but it just has no effect (i've also tried it without the year).

Any advice you guys could offer would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

(2012-12-16, 19:20)jzollo Wrote: 11:23:54 T:5596 WARNING: No information found for item 'smb://infinity.lan.local/Movies/Limtless (2011).mkv', it won't be added to the library.
11:23:55 T:5596 WARNING: No information found for item 'smb://infinity.lan.local/Movies/The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo.mkv', it won't be added to the library.

Check your spelling for the actual file names:
  • Limtless (2011).mkv should be Limitless (2011).mkv
  • The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo.mkv should be The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.mkv. Also include the year (2009) or (2011) as there are two versions.

This also happens to me for 2 disks. It pulls the plot for them and pictures but it does not update the name.
My two are
  1. Saturday Night Live- The Best of Phil Hartman (1998)
  2. James Taylor- Pull Over (2003)
Both have been renamed using theRenamer with corresponding IMDB Tags. I have quite a few SNL listings that work and concerts as well. I will go and recheck the tags again.

JB
@Sportzter
Each of these "not found" or "not scraped correctly" scenarios is different... the end result may be similar, but the cause is not necessarily (and usually isn't) the same. Suggest you start a new thread for your particular problem and please upload your debug log (wiki) as jzollo has done for his problem. Thanks.
(2012-12-16, 22:11)artrafael Wrote: Welcome to the XBMC forums.

(2012-12-16, 19:20)jzollo Wrote: 11:23:54 T:5596 WARNING: No information found for item 'smb://infinity.lan.local/Movies/Limtless (2011).mkv', it won't be added to the library.

Check your spelling for the actual file names:
  • Limtless (2011).mkv should be Limitless (2011).mkv
  • The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo.mkv should be The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.mkv. Also include the year (2009) or (2011) as there are two versions.
That did the trick! Thank you!

I can't believe I missed that, I blame my poor ability to spell.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"No information found for item" on two movies (Frodo RC1)0