how to add an mp3 to to curtain roll section o a section called cinema
Hi I recently added a keymap sequence which played an mp3 on a key stroke, now I would like to know if it is possible to add this same mp3 to the countdown sequence of on section on the main menu called "Cinema"? The mp3 is the 70's pearl and dean sting so synonomous with british cinema.

thanks
Hi - you would need to add a line to the particular item id for your new cinema short cut.

Something like this:

Code:
<onclick>PlayMedia("special://skin/sounds/theme.mp3")</onclick>

Where "sounds" is the skin folder you've put your mp3 in and "theme.mp3" is an example of an mp3 named "theme".

You would place it within the relevant item id for the home controls (Home.xml line 1573 onwards) just above the line:

Code:
<onclick>SetFocus(31)</onclick>

Which is the code that triggers the curtain opening effect.
great that worked - sort of (mp3 played along with a visulisation, but is it possible to play the mp3 whilst the curtains are opening and the 5.4.3.2.1 is showing?
Disable the home visualisation visibility and the now playing banner under skin settings
Great, instead I have opted to play the Pearl and dean video, the only small thing is that when it starts it flashes up the wall view of the movie thumbs for a split second before the video shows, the video sound is playing fine....ps this is really cool and guests at christmas are going to love it esp on my 90" 3d projection screen!! :-)
Hahaha sounds great - if you haven't already you should really check out the cinema experience addon - sounds right up your street.
yep found that the other day and when the frodo version is ready I'll certainly give it a go!

thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to add an mp3 to to curtain roll section o a section called cinema0