DVD rip of Thor won't play in XBMC
I have ripped my dvd of thor to my hdd but whenever i try and watch it in xbmc it freezes then stops playing. in WMC it plays jsut fine. this is probrably a newb question and im sorry if it is but i cant seem to find an answer anywhere! can anyone help?
Debug Log
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

here it is. Smile

XBMC LOG
After some more research it looks like this problem has been found and fixed on ubuntu and in xbmc for ubuntu. (guess not for xbmc on windows) SOURCE

i guess the problem is in how libdvdread is reading the video_ts.ifo. Because thor has some weird security thing going on (i could be completely wrong here as i'm not an expert on these things).

Anyway now my question is is there a way i can update xbmc's libdvdread like they did to fix it? i'm on windows they are on ubuntu. Or do i need to wait for these changes to be made by someone else and added to a future release of xbmc?
is there no way to update the lbdvdread on windows? my previous post has all the details about my question.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD rip of Thor won't play in XBMC0