PCM Audio Flag
Hi All,

I noticed somebody had asked the question before in the "General" section but got no reply:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=137089

Seeing as Aeon Nox is my skin of choice, I was wondering if anybody here knew the answer?

Essentially, some of my Blu-ray rips have PCM audio only. When XBMC scrapes the resulting mkv, it determines the audio codec to be "pcm_s16le". This causes no issues but the audio flag doesn't show up in the interface.

I'm left with the same scenario as ltcmdrobvious:
ltcmdrobvious Wrote:I've found that if I change the codec in my .nfo file to "pcm_bluray", I do get the PCM audio flag. However, it disappears during playback. Is something overriding that forced database setting in playback? Is there a better way I should be approaching this?
Hey dude,
Go to the audio flags folder, make a copy of the pcm_bluray.png and rename it pcm_s16le.png. Done.
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2012-12-18, 21:40)ArieS Wrote: Hey dude,
Go to the audio flags folder, make a copy of the pcm_bluray.png and rename it pcm_s16le.png. Done.

Hey ArieS,

Thanks for your help.

Can you advise where I might find said pcm_bluray.png file? I searched in the C:\windows\<user>\appdata directory but could find no match.

Also, I'd be interested to know if this is something the skin developer would be interested to "fix" (I use the quotes as I'm not sure if it's simply a case of me not understanding an intentional choice to leave thing as-is).

Cheers Smile
Hey WA,
Here's where mine is located C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\media\flags\audio
(2012-12-19, 12:26)ArieS Wrote: Hey WA,
Here's where mine is located C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\media\flags\audio

Thanks again ArieS,

Though I don't have anything in that path unfortunately :/

Any other suggestions?
HTPC is the username on my system, just want to make sure that you used your own username, did you?

Edit: If you go to C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\media do you have some .xbt files?
If yes you can try the following, I think it should work:
Grab the flag from here: https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/blob...bluray.png
Rename it as I stated previously.
In the directory C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\media
Create a folder and name it flags, inside it create a folder named audio.
Drop your renamed .png in it.

Or of course you could simply download the media folder from here: https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/tree/master/media
Delete the 3 .xbt files and replace them with what you just downloaded...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PCM Audio Flag0