Menu sub menu ??
I would like to remove Pictures, music, and weather from the main menu, but I have only found we're to hide programs on the main menu?

Also in the sub menu, I'd like to add gene, I've seen this done but can't find how- to ?..

Thanks
Check the skin settings...there you can enable/disable all items you want...same place where you can hide programs...

And what about the sub menu?
I did not get that...

mad-max
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
(2012-12-18, 04:30)kenshomi Wrote: I would like to remove Pictures, music, and weather from the main menu, but I have only found we're to hide programs on the main menu?
I don't see your distinction. Hiding those options removes them from the main menu, which is what you want, right? Just to be clear: Hiding main menu options is done on the Skin settings page under "Home window options".
Quote:Also in the sub menu, I'd like to add gene, I've seen this done but can't find how- to ?..
By "gene", I assume you meant "Genre"? If so, you only get to see that and other submenu views such as "Title", "Years" and "Actors" if you've scanned your movies and/or TV shows into your video library. Otherwise, you can only list your video files by filename.

They have been scanned, I added a new folder of vids to make sure. Only Movie, files, library Add Ons.
(2012-12-18, 17:38)kenshomi Wrote: Only Movie, files, library Add Ons.

Unhide "Movies" button on Skin settings page under "Home window options". Now you'll have a "Movies" main menu option and underneath it, you'll have submenu options for "Recently Added", "Title", "Genres", "Years", "Actors".
Is there a way to hide submenus like Files and Library?
(2013-01-03, 08:05)bcxm Wrote: Is there a way to hide submenus like Files and Library?

Are you referring to Video submenus? You can hide the Videos option and that will also hide the Files and Library submenu options. In which case, you would use the Movies and TV Shows options to access your videos.
Or you comment out the appropriate buttons in "IncludesHomeMenuItems.xml" Big Grin
(2013-01-03, 08:34)artrafael Wrote:
(2013-01-03, 08:05)bcxm Wrote: Is there a way to hide submenus like Files and Library?

Are you referring to Video submenus? You can hide the Videos option and that will also hide the Files and Library submenu options. In which case, you would use the Movies and TV Shows options to access your videos.

But Movies and TV Shows are also submenu options of Videos. If I hide Videos then none of it will show.
That's why you can enable separate buttons for tv show and movies in skin settings (needs populated library to enable)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu sub menu ??0