Metropolis not in passion repo?
Just got the passion repo 3.0.1, metropolis is nowhere to be found? (using frodo rc1)
Not sure. Stoli?
Not sure. I'll check with ppic.
-stoli-
Is this skin just dead now? Frodo is on RC2 and all the context menu stuff among other things is messed up
It is far from dead. I am not sure what's going on with the Passion repo (stoli is looking into it) but I do know that build works fine with Frodo (I use it myself).

Just be patient. If nothing else, there will be an official release soon for Frodo.
passion repo is fixed... working great although you might want to switch from "the Trailers" plugin to "apple movies trailers lite" plugin as the trailers has some items that fail to play. (I switched it on my skins)
The Trailers is a replacement for AMT though. I'm not sure AMT is still being worked on?
AMT is broken in frodo (script errors), but AMT-lite is working fine
Yes, but it was my impression that The Trailers supersedes both. I am sure whatever problems it has will be corrected for the 12.0 release.
so the repo has a frodo-ish release? Context menu working again?
(2012-12-28, 15:47)jingai Wrote: Yes, but it was my impression that The Trailers supersedes both. I am sure whatever problems it has will be corrected for the 12.0 release.

yea, it is supposed to, but since it is broken i'm using AMT-lite
getting dependencies errors in FDrodo RC2 trying to install passion repo from zip. Apparantly I'm not the only one. Any ideas?
which repo? new passion repo is 3.0.1...

http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie....org.frodo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis not in passion repo?0